Bolton 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/03/09 - post match reaction from page 20

Dave

Disasterous at all levels.

Hope any of the morons who claimed other teams couldnt or wouldnt catch us have woken up now

if they didn't see it then they won't now guaranteed

our only hope is ashley has noticed, but he won't, the cunt

Playing like we're going down tbh. Not just the general lack of ability that a lot of teams have but the lack of drive and leadership. No-one seems to be taking responsibility on the pitch for the shit thats going on. Someone should be (not literally altho it would be nice) kicking the shit out of Ameobi if he playing like that.

Say goodbye to the Prem

Fucking inept from top to bottom is that club, Only joy will be to see that fat cunt owner loose another 100 mil

hope it starts a chain of events that ruins the cunt, i'll do a patrick bateman on the cunt if i see him sleeping rough and all

deary me. It was written the moment KK walked out.  (Thanks BTW, Kev)

Garbage

Well, as soon as KK walked out on us....I began worrying about another relegation battle this season.

Are we not in a bloody relegation battle, mate?!

I don't blame Hughton, i blame the dumb fuckheads that thought he could win a relegation battle.

Completely agree. The man's a coach.

I blame him.

If the guy couldn't see that Shola had to come off for Viduka then he shouldn't even be in football period.

We're getting relegated.

Martins, Owen, Lovenkrands, Duff, Nolan, Barton, Beye, Bassong, Coloccini, Jonas and Enrique will all leave to play the football they can in teams that can play it.

Not to worry, Ameobi will still be here under the inspired guidance of JFK..

Garbage

Well, as soon as KK walked out on us....I began worrying about another relegation battle this season.

he's technically right like robster

Garbage

Yeah but tbf once KK walked out it wasn't guaranteed. Had Ashley moved quickly and got a half decent manager in, then we'd be fine.

Ashley really has shown this season how to break a football club in half. It wasn't difficult to do tbf to him, but he really has done it.

The books have less red marks though.

Garbage

he's technically right like robster

Using hindsight of course he's right. And I believe Robster was probably making a comment about the sarcastic comment about thanking Keegan for this mess.

Playing like we're going down tbh. Not just the general lack of ability that a lot of teams have but the lack of drive and leadership. No-one seems to be taking responsibility on the pitch for the shit thats going on. Someone should be (not literally altho it would be nice) kicking the shit out of Ameobi if he playing like that.

Hughton must take a lot of the blame today.

Absolute garbage. I'm still fuming at the decision to keep Ameobi on ahead of Martins. What every manager has seen in the useless fucker I'll never know. The center of our midfield was non-existant ffs. Scratch that actually because the whole fucking team were.

Garbage

We are, most definitely, slap bang in the middle of one. I have to admit though, relegation wasnt my first thought at the time. It did have a huge impact but at 3 games in, the appointment of a competent manager at that time would have seen us through the season.