Newcastle vs Man Utd - Wednesday 4th March

Decky

I'm about to leave for the pub with a positive attitude. If everything goes our way then there is the possibility of us getting something out of tonight plus theres also no point in going if resigned to a defeat. Whatever happens I i will be getting behind the lads and sticking with them, however, if I get to the ground and have to read that Shola F*%&$* Ameobi is starting and I have paid to watch him amble around yet again then I will be severely pissed off. C'mon lads

ITS FKN PISSING DOON WITH SNOW.. Oh joy.

In Newcastle, aye?  Bollocks!

I was hoping it was just gonna be one of those 'Consett only' snowstorms we usually get here.

am aboot 1 - 2 mile from SJP and its pissing doon with snow big flakes n all.

Snowing in Fenham - no chance of the game being called off though, unless we have a Charlton-game esque fall from Jan 2006. :o :D

Don't feel worried about tonight - will be listening in on Radio Newcastle. I expect us to get nothing, but I also expect the players put in a shift from 1-11 instead of rolling over.

Don't feel worried about tonight - will be listening in on Radio Newcastle. I expect us to get nothing, but I also expect the players put in a shift from 1-11 instead of rolling over.

That would be more than enough for me, any points would be an insane bonus.

4-3-3

---------Harper

Raylor, Colo, Bassong, Enrique

-----Geremi, Smith, Jonas--------

----Martins---------Lovenkrands

-------------Viduka-----------

Drop Ryan to RB and Taylor to the bench. Taylor will be a liability against Man U's quick thinking forwards. If Viduka doesn't want to start then Lua Lua starts right wing and revert to 4-4-2.

Just watched the 5-0 game on Youtube.  :colo:

Andy Gray realising he was completely wrong on the first goal is priceless.  :snod:

Shearer's cross for Ferdinand's goal and then is celebration is priceless.

And Albert's chip...  :lol:

The players celebrated every goal like it was a cup final winner.  Amazing.

Rooney would manage to get back for this game wouldnt he.

Ameobi not starting would be a big step towards me being confident about the rest of our season.

The more he continues to start for us, the more proof it will be that Hughton is completely clueless as to what he's doing.

Hope Jonas, Bassong and Martins are on top of their game tonight, if they are we've the smallest smallest glimmer of a chance at a draw

0 - 7  :no:

Get a grip. We're not that bad.

It'll be 1 - 7.

Will be very much an unpleasant experience to watch but at the same time it should be a very good lesson for most of our players on how to play proper football. Unfortunately they won't be going to learn anything as been proven so many times before...

If Shola starts...I won't even bother watching