Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

So we're going to make assumptions about this woman's character because she had the nerve to report Britain's favourite alcoholic? She might not have even known it was him, I doubt most people would recognise him these days.

So we're going to make assumptions about this woman's character because she had the nerve to report Britain's favourite alcoholic? She might not have even known it was him, I doubt most people would recognise him these days.

Just going off the judgement in a court of law mate, that's all.

Really? The judge said she was just after some money?

Really? The judge said she was just after some money?

Aye, money for pies. The fat Cunt.

Am pleased for him. Has this woman seen an opportunity here to make a few quid by getting him to court?

Maybe, or she thought she was assaulted by a drunk prick on a train.

Did she have a witnesses to the assault; trains from York to Newcastle are hardly the Marie Celeste. Swap the drunken fool from Gazza to Joe Public and I’m fairly sure no complaint would have been made. If this had been serious enough I’d have thought others on the train would have got involved.

If the police got hold of cctv tapes from Sgt Peppers on any Friday night they’d see loads of fat lass assaults, half of them by the fat lasses.

There were witnesses who backed up the woman.

Reading between the lines, hes a slobbering drunk who probably step over the line with this lass but for it to be an assault, presumably it has to cross a few legal thresholds, which it clearly didnt.

Noone comes out of this well, Gazza looks like, well, Gazza and this lass looks like shes either over reacting or courting a bit of publicity.

Am pleased for him. Has this woman seen an opportunity here to make a few quid by getting him to court?

Sounds like it. Bitch.

What a strange take considering Gazza admitted it and witnesses said it happened.

Sounds like it. Bitch.

What a strange take considering Gazza admitted it and witnesses said it happened.

It's strange of people to think  that the woman seen an opportunity to make a few quid because of who he was and what happened? Ok.

Sounds like it. Bitch.

It's strange of people to think  that the woman seen an opportunity to make a few quid because of who he was and what happened? Ok.

Make a few quid how?

Sounds like it. Bitch.

Make a few quid how?

Really? :lol:

They’re probably not widely reported but how many cases of unwanted drunken kisses end up in court? Takes no great leap of faith to suppose that a guilty verdict would have had some tabloids beating a path to her door for the scoop of the great train slobbery.

They’re probably not widely reported but how many cases of unwanted drunken kisses end up in court? Takes no great leap of faith to suppose that a guilty verdict would have had some tabloids beating a path to her door for the scoop of the great train slobbery.

Admitted kissing her didn't he? So why go through an anonymous court case? Sell this fascinating story to the tabloids without it ("Gazza was drunk and kissed me on a train", Christ she'll be able to give up work :rolleyes:).

I never stopped hearing about how the lass who accused Adam Johnson was after making her fortune, yet he was found guilty and I've not read her tale in The Sun, why is that?

Could it be because there is rarely money to be made from accusing someone of a crime (in this country anyway) and it's a ludicrous myth that continues to persist? Most people who report crimes to the police do so because they feel they've been wronged and want the person to face justice... apart from when women accuse men of sexual assault of course. Then they're money grabbing slags.

This thread reads like all the knackers who disappeared from RTG decided to sign up here instead.

Folk just speculating about a case where a bloke was found not guilty where others seem to be speculating that the jury may have got it wrong.

Admitted kissing her didn't he? So why go through an anonymous court case? Sell this fascinating story to the tabloids without it ("Gazza was drunk and kissed me on a train", Christ she'll be able to give up work :rolleyes:).

I never stopped hearing about how the lass who accused Adam Johnson was after making her fortune, yet he was found guilty and I've not read her tale in The Sun, why is that?

Could it be because there is rarely money to be made from accusing someone of a crime (in this country anyway) and it's a ludicrous myth that continues to persist? Most people who report crimes to the police do so because they feel they've been wronged and want the person to face justice... apart from when women accuse men of sexual assault of course. Then they're money grabbing slags.

That last line is way out of order, can’t see anyone suggesting that.

This thread reads like all the knackers who disappeared from RTG decided to sign up here instead.

Folk just speculating about a case where a bloke was found not guilty where others seem to be speculating that the jury may have got it wrong.

That last line is way out of order, can’t see anyone suggesting that.

I don't know any other way to interpret the posts by BG and Scoot.

I'm not suggesting the jury got it wrong, no reason to think they did at all tbh. That doesn't mean the complainant was lying though, just that what happened wasn't enough to constitute an assault.

Please shoot me down. There’s a difference between a joke drunken kiss on the lips and sexual assault surely?

Not saying I’m going round kissing people myself but I mean come on

Gazza kissed me on the lips at The Royal in Stanley ffs its just his thing and we both had a laugh about it - no court case

It's possible she believed she was sexually assaulted. It's possible Gassa thought he was performing a compassionate gesture. Drunken men can be overtly friendly, and that can obviously be intimidating. If she recognised him, his reputation may have heightened that feeling.

Such behaviour should probably be discouraged, but I think a prison sentence and offender's register is extreme.