Paul Gascoigne

Thespence

My second favourite footballer of all time

It’s always the same few clips I feel when it comes to Gazza whereas Beardsley there’s usually something that pops up from his time at another club perhaps and still gets my attention.

After having the pleasure of seeing them both as far as footballers it will always be Beardsley >>> Gazza.

• 8 months later...

Did you know Gazza speaks intermediate Italian? Given he was only there 3 years and then abused his brain for next 25, I was quite impressed. It's better than Beckham and Bale's Spanish. Although not as good as Moyes' Spanish.

:lol: Had to go back and remind myself. IRAMENDI!

Did you know Gazza speaks intermediate Italian? Given he was only there 3 years and then abused his brain for next 25, I was quite impressed. It's better than Beckham and Bale's Spanish. Although not as good as Moyes' Spanish.

I’m shocked at that mind. :lol:

Fair play to him.

McClarens dutch was amazing.

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible for an alcoholic to start again in moderation?

No its definately not , gazza,s heart stopped after being admitted to detox, he,s been at deaths door umpteen time and its a miracle he,s still alive.People with such a severe alcoholism affliction simply cannot drink ever.