Coloccini needs to sit out the rest of the season...but back in Argie squad

Parky

Guest The_Scoreboard

When he nutmegged that plymouth player I applauded, this lads a bit of class.

Best thing i've seen him do. long may it continue. O0

Coloccini is good on the ball, why shouldn't he try to use it effectively? fuck knows the midfielders can't

Fkn about in our own 18 instead of sticking his boot through it is a fkn dangerous thing to be doing, both him and Enqique do it, not all the time but now and then. I understand the need to try and keep possesion but I also know getting rid is very important too.

Coloccini is good on the ball, why shouldn't he try to use it effectively? fuck knows the midfielders can't

Fkn about in our own 18 instead of sticking his boot through it is a fkn dangerous thing to be doing, both him and Enqique do it, not all the time but now and then. I understand the need to try and keep possesion but I also know getting rid is very important too.

Enrique is easily our best defender though.

I love him he is a MUST keep but both still can be a fkn worry, late on 1 goal lead get rid of the fkn ball.

Coloccini is good on the ball, why shouldn't he try to use it effectively? f*** knows the midfielders can't

Recently, Colo has been hoofing the ball when necessary to be honest, there isn't a problem there

Guest The_Scoreboard

Coloccini is good on the ball, why shouldn't he try to use it effectively? f*** knows the midfielders can't

talented yes, 99% of the game he is excellent its just one of them dodgy moments that has me shouting 'WTF' at him. :idiot2:

Enriqe is a brilliant defender but very, very edgy on the ball. Today was by far his worst game this season

That incident today where he turned just outside the six yard box and presented the Plymouth winger with the ball would have yielded a goal from any less shit team

• 1 month later...

Just watched the highlights again on the bbc.

Suprising how crap colo looks when chances are all compressed together. He's no where near prem standard still.

Literally everyone of their best chances involved him cocking up in some form.

Their early chance sliced wide - loses his man.

Next his diving header which fails to make any contact presents their next best opportunity.

Then him going in to early for the tackle & a lad once again slicing it wide after going past him.

The low chance harper saves with his legs - colo caught off balance and loses his man.

Even the header harper miraculously saved at the end, the result of a flick on from the guy colos marking.

Fair enough he puts pressure on them, but a premiership player would piss all over him. His anticipation of where a balls going to go is embarassingly bad.

I don't think that his individual displays (when looked at like above) have been that great this season, but the defence always looks much, much better when he's there. I guess that means he's the organiser or whatever, takes some pressure off the rest.

I don't think that his individual displays (when looked at like above) have been that great this season, but the defence always looks much, much better when he's there. I guess that means he's the organiser or whatever, takes some pressure off the rest.

Steady...you don't want to scupper Jayson's year long anti-Coloccini campaign. The idea is to focus on the curly-haired defender's gaffes not any stuff he might do well.

Steady...you don't want to scupper Jayson's year long anti-Coloccini campaign. The idea is to focus on the curly-haired defender's gaffes not any stuff he might do well.

so we're not allowed mention the run he made into the sheffield united box in the first half are we

Interesting how the highlights give a better impression of how the match went than watching the whole match.

Defenders ricks will always get highlighted and for good reason: because they increase the chances of the opposition scoring. The perfect defensive performance is one without errors. Or maybe that's too traditional a view?

Defenders ricks will always get highlighted and for good reason: because they increase the chances of the opposition scoring. The perfect defensive performance is one without errors. Or maybe that's too traditional a view?

Even the best defenders make mistakes, I think its how they recover with alot of them that makes you a good defender