Coloccini needs to sit out the rest of the season...but back in Argie squad

Parky

Guest neesy111

In the team tonight, he won't be sold lads not now we are short of defenders we cannot afford to sell and wont unles its a massive offer.

so what's this then skirge?

Fabricio Coloccini is unavailable having joined up with the Argentina national squad.

:doh:

You really believe that reason?

Barcelona play tonight and Messi isn't in their squad for the same reason apparently.

Really, my bad we certainly shouldn't have let them.

Let them??

It's an international match, we didn't have a choice.

And even if we did, it'd be retarded to have kept him imo.

yup we didnt have a say in the matter.

Fabricio Coloccini is unavailable having joined up with the Argentina national squad.

:doh:

You really believe that reason?

Barcelona play tonight and Messi isn't in their squad for the same reason apparently.

No he's not. He's coming here to replace Xisco  :dowie:

• 2 weeks later...

Coloccini Thanks Newcastle Fans For Keeping Faith In Him

The unlikely Newcastle United match-winner yesterday, Argentine  Fabricio Coloccini has dedicated his first Newcastle goal to the Toon Army.

The Argentine arrived back on Tyneside on Friday from International duty, and looked fresh yesterday, and he battled hard for his goal, which he dispatched brilliantly from Ryan Taylor’s inch perfect cross.

That was the only goal of the match as Newcastle goto 16 points from their first 6 games.

The rumors that it was actually Coloccini’s hair that had blocked the Cardiff  City defender’s view of  Taylor’s right wing cross are being played down on Tyneside, and Fabricio talked to Newcastle United TV today:

“I was very happy to score my first goal and it was an important goal for the team.” “The first cross came in and I managed to get the ball back to Ryan Taylor.”

“He then put in another good cross and I was able to get my header into the back of the net.” “I only got back into England on Friday so to play the full match, score the winner, and keep a clean sheet is perfect for me.”

“We’ve not conceded for five games now which is fantastic – we feel very confident and long may it continue.”

Former Deportivo star Coloccini has also taken time to thank Newcastle’s supporters for sticking with both himself personally and the team in general, during the summer months of more than significant turmoil on Tyneside:

“A lot of things were written in the newspapers about me over the summer saying I wanted to leave the club,”  ”But that was not true at all. I am happy here and happy to help the club get back into the Premier League.”

“So because of that it was a great feeling to see my goal go in. “It was good to turn around and see the fans celebrating my goal.”  ”I thank them for sticking by us and they have been excellent with me and the team.”

Coloccini Thanks Newcastle Fans For Keeping Faith In Him

The unlikely Newcastle United match-winner yesterday, Argentine  Fabricio Coloccini has dedicated his first Newcastle goal to the Toon Army.

The Argentine arrived back on Tyneside on Friday from International duty, and looked fresh yesterday, and he battled hard for his goal, which he dispatched brilliantly from Ryan Taylor’s inch perfect cross.

That was the only goal of the match as Newcastle goto 16 points from their first 6 games.

The rumors that it was actually Coloccini’s hair that had blocked the Cardiff  City defender’s view of  Taylor’s right wing cross are being played down on Tyneside, and Fabricio talked to Newcastle United TV today:

“I was very happy to score my first goal and it was an important goal for the team.” “The first cross came in and I managed to get the ball back to Ryan Taylor.”

“He then put in another good cross and I was able to get my header into the back of the net.” “I only got back into England on Friday so to play the full match, score the winner, and keep a clean sheet is perfect for me.”

“We’ve not conceded for five games now which is fantastic – we feel very confident and long may it continue.”

Former Deportivo star Coloccini has also taken time to thank Newcastle’s supporters for sticking with both himself personally and the team in general, during the summer months of more than significant turmoil on Tyneside:

“A lot of things were written in the newspapers about me over the summer saying I wanted to leave the club,”  ”But that was not true at all. I am happy here and happy to help the club get back into the Premier League.”

“So because of that it was a great feeling to see my goal go in. “It was good to turn around and see the fans celebrating my goal.”  ”I thank them for sticking by us and they have been excellent with me and the team.”

:mackems:

agree Smith got sent off for having to bring down bothroyd because of a serious fuck up by colo right at the death..dont be fooled by the mop haired one if he is struggling against the likes of bothroyd and other cloggers in this division he has no hope in the prem