Message to the Big A.C.

WhatTheFunk

Guest firetotheworks

Tremendous header, one of the best I've seen on goal in ages. There was nothing in that cross either.

Aye, it was one of Duffs absolutely rubbish floated crosses that Carroll made look good. We've had no one who can cross a ball since Nobby went, mind.

On the subject of the celebrations, I can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal as much either. It's always more celebration away from home but this one was proper pandemonium in the away end for a good few minutes. Class. :smug:

On the subject of the celebrations, I can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal as much either. It's always more celebration away from home but this one was proper pandemonium in the away end for a good few minutes. Class. :smug:

shame they didn't show that passion in the first half.

Guest Howaythetoon

His goal was a fantastic header that his manager would have been proud of. A very encouraging performance. He caused them all kinds of problems and in our own box must have cleared several crosses himself. Very pleased for the lad.

Big and knows how to stick it in the back of the net.

I don't care if he has 0 "footballer" skills, those two qualities alone make him important for us next year no matter what league we're in.

Bit unfair the 0 footballing skills bit imho,he shows us that he has some by simply scoring goals while others dont and thats what he is paid for .He is a young lad coming into a shit team and doing very well under the circumstances and put him amongst more confident and better players he will be a big bonus for us ,he is strong and knows where the goal is and can pick out a team mate and reads the game better than Shola and Martins put together and also i forgot to mention he can defend for us too  O0

The key yesterday is he obviously made a big difference going forward, but he also done a lot of good work defending set pieces and corners for us. Much like our own manager used to do so.

Compared to Chopra & Shola this one might actually be able to step up. His first proper chance for the first team and he's doing well, getting key goals for us. Might actually be the first success of our youth system.

Guest neesy111

he came on v wigan and caused loads of problems, (he came of for owen, and what a difference it made)

played well v west ham, unlucky not to score v the mackems

exactly the type of player we need now, battlers as it seems all of our other strikers are either past it, injured, bottlers are just plain shite

He's played badly once this season, when he came on for ten mins at home to Man City and looked well off the pace. He'd been out injured for a quite a while before that.

Every other time he's played, whether starting or as a substitute, he's been a real handful and done well. How many of our players can boast that sort of consistancy. For me, he should be starting for the next few games.

Superb header. You could tell he really wanted it when he came on, fought for everything and was clearly fouled in the build up to his goal, two people had a hold of him as the throw came in, should have been a pen.

Looking good. He has good hold up play for a big man, and by god can he head it. Apart from that horrific Man City performance he has been very promising. I like the way he throws himself about, much like S. Taylor, you can see he genuinely gives a shit.

Superb header. You could tell he really wanted it when he came on, fought for everything and was clearly fouled in the build up to his goal, two people had a hold of him as the throw came in, should have been a pen.

Nearly had the shirt off his back, it was a stonewaller.

Nearly had the shirt off his back, it was a stonewaller.

I don't know if it was just me that spotted it, or if it was even a foul (not shown in any highlights or mentioned by anyone), but I thought Nicky Butt got pushed over right by the touchline just in the area, clear pen in about the 89th minute, did you see that? Me and my old man thought it was a clear pen, might have been seeing it through black and white glasses though...

Guest Heneage

If lumping/whacking it in the box is what we need to do to get out of the s**** then the 6ft 3inch Carrol could have a leading  role to play. But he needs to do a lot of improving to become a regular starter over the next few years.

At one time he used to be knocking off Tess O'Reilly who worked at Blue Velvet.

2nd left

http://file042a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/10/00/4078727169a7400511387l.jpg

It appears she has a thing for Footballers mind. As her and her mate to the left who I think is called Luciana (I think shes Italian or rents are Italian) were seen knocking around with Wes and Ole Soderberg.

If lumping/whacking it in the box is what we need to do to get out of the s**** then the 6ft 3inch Carrol could have a leading  role to play. But he needs to do a lot of improving to become a regular starter over the next few years.

At one time he used to be knocking off Tess O'Reilly who worked at Blue Velvet.

2nd left

http://file042a.bebo.com/4/large/2008/04/10/00/4078727169a7400511387l.jpg

It appears she has a thing for Footballers mind. As her and her mate to the left who I think is called Luciana (I think shes Italian or rents are Italian) were seen knocking around with Wes and Ole Soderberg.

Your right she is called Luciana.

Some her pics are at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luciana-Bicallho-Official-Page/91782360561#/album.php?aid=171101&id=91782360561