Great things about Newcastle United Football Club

Dave

its never boring. as bad as it is most times, i'd still rather support us than some normal, average team like bolton or fulham.

:thup:

There are fucking loads of nothing clubs in the Premier League. We're not one of them.

Ah well.

Yep.  :buck2:

So does big uncle Mike

I love Habib Beye.

Sorry, this is a Sports Direct day.

Fuck off, PK.

Literally the only words a Newcastle fan has ever heard Mike Ashley say. Dat PR.

I always take pride that when you see our name against other clubs when mentioned in the top 10 supported clubs in Europe or even the top 20 richest clubs in the world and then compare how successful all the other clubs have been in recent times and then read nothing against ours for over 45 years... Makes me think what a weird but special club I support... :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: f***, forgot about Beye. :smitten:

And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Beye.

That's good, but I didn't laugh. It's me, not you.

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/article7124183.ece/alternates/s2197/JS24906635.jpg

The homecoming scenes at SJP in 1974 despite losing the final. Phenomenal really.

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/article7124183.ece/alternates/s2197/JS24906635.jpg

The homecoming scenes at SJP in 1974 despite losing the final. Phenomenal really.

It was the same in 1976 when we lost in the League Cup, I was at both and spent hours waiting to get in.

Guest TruToon94

So does big uncle Mike

That might actually be the only known recorded footage of Ashley speaking. I'm not even joking, look the man up, it's like he's some kind of secret agent or something. Might be a secret Mackem conceived to give us nothing but misery.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Newcastle United used to be distinctive and the cliche "never a dull moment" held true.

It doesn't anymore, we are dull now, a mere backdrop to advertise Ashley's main company without even a serious cup run to look forward to,

We are now the only club where fan expectations are officially frowned on. Not expectations of titles and Euro glory - that was always a lie peddled by lazy southern journalists - but of excitement and occasionally just occasionally doing something special.