Joey Barton

JJ7

Guest Heneage

Lee Bowyer who was caught on CCTV smashing up a Macdonalds, according to staff because he refused to be served by lets say, a man of asian descent.

Bowyer who according to his fiance broke off their engagement because she was one quarter indian. I think the exact words were 'there's something in you'

Bowyer who fought a teammate on the pitch (I partly enjoyed that one btw)

Bowyer arrested for assualt more than once

Bowyer who got sent off twice in successive seasons at Anfield, yet nobody seemed to care about that

Do you have proof of the the second one?

I bet its Big Al thats given the nod for him to play tomorrow, good news if that is the case.

Nah, I reckon Al will be mightily pissed off that he's not only been allowed to train with the 1st team but start the first friendly. What happened on the pitch at lpool we know, we only know snippets of what happened in the dressing roon afterwards.

If Al becomes manager Hughton will leave, if he were Al's man he wouldn't have played Barton today.

I bet its Big Al thats given the nod for him to play tomorrow, good news if that is the case.

Nah, I reckon Al will be mightily pissed off that he's not only been allowed to train with the 1st team but start the first friendly. What happened on the pitch at lpool we know, we only know snippets of what happened in the dressing roon afterwards.

If Al becomes manager Hughton will leave, if he were Al's man he wouldn't have played Barton today.

iirc they had squared up their differences before Shearer went out of contract.

Barton should be training and playing at the minute.  He's employed by the club, we can't let him rot(even if we wanted too),  what happens if Shearer doesn't get the job and the new manager wants to play him in the first couple of games?  he needs to be match fit,  it will also help him get sold as no one will buy an unfit player!!

Barton should be training and playing at the minute.  He's employed by the club, we can't let him rot(even if we wanted too),  what happens if Shearer doesn't get the job and the new manager wants to play him in the first couple of games?  he needs to be match fit,  it will also help him get sold as no one will buy an unfit player!!

Spot on.

Booing him was stupid, boils my piss when our prick fans boo our players, like he is to blame for our situation.

We need him right now infact we need thm all, they go away to build team spirit and confidence and our idiots fo that. Utter stupidity it is..

Guest Heneage

Right now, if he played and got us back up all would be forgiven, him and Guthrie could be great for us.

like he is to blame for our situation.

I don't think they were blaming him on us going down. Just on him being a useless cunt who if he isn't being sent off or injured can be found causing bother in a fucking Mcdonalds.

Guest The Libertine

We need him right now infact we need thm all, they go away to build team spirit and confidence and our idiots fo that. Utter stupidity it is..

we needed him and them last year and they let us down constantly. the "idiot" fans also have every right to express their opinions as we pay their very undeserved wages.

NO ONE will ever convince me that booing our own players is the right thing to do...Yeah he is an arese, yes I wish we had never signed him, I won't be bothered one little bit if we sell him BUT while he is on the pitch playing for us I WILL support him!

Guest The Libertine

he's not getting booed because he's shit though. he's getting booed because he let us down more than anyone last year (from the squad list) and then had a massive fight with the manager. i understand owen getting some stick, but the real abuse should be going to this prick.

he's not getting booed because he's s*** though. he's getting booed because he let us down more than anyone last year (from the squad list) and then had a massive fight with the manager. i understand owen getting some stick, but the real abuse should be going to this prick.

He definitely deserves to be disliked, but if he's going to stay then it's in the best interests of the fans to cheer for him and make him want to do well for us. He can be a key player for us this season if he can stay fit--physically and mentally.

Fucking hell, new season = new start for the club and and the players that want to play for this football club

booing him is pathetic. It sickens me that some our fans are so fucking incredibly stupid

Guest The Libertine

joey "give him another chance" barton strikes again then.

if you're going to cheer him, be prepared to feel like an idiot. just like all the other times.

Guest The Libertine

the same team that are threatening to go on strike after getting us relegated?

i might be on my own here but they need to win my trust back before i start giving them unconditional support again. "fool me once" and all that.

Guest The Libertine

as is his conduct and contribution over the last 2 years. he's beyond a liability. we have players who arent very good but at least they try.

like i said before, you'll end up hating yourself for giving him his 10th second chance. its just a matter of when and how with him.

the same team that are threatening to go on strike after getting us relegated?

i might be on my own here but they need to win my trust back before i start giving them unconditional support again. "fool me once" and all that.

Rich coming from someone who refuses to criticize the man mainly responsible for that relegation.