Newcastle United vs. Portsmouth-Monday 27th April 8pm *Setanta 1* Pre-match

joeyt

Near the roadworks at J59 and J60.

I think there was an accident around there

some poor fella topped himself in his car when he heard a rumour shola was starting tonight, best go around it if poss

I am planning on not hearing the score until I get home and watch the match on V+, not sure if its a good idea to do it that way. May have a great night watching Oz Floyd then come home and end up fkn wanting to fkn top myself.

I am a bag of nervs and so gutted I won't be there, such a massive game too, make double the noise for me lads!!

you're bloody mad going to a gig when we're playing a match this important, i couldnt concentrate on anything else :dowie:

My mate blew £40 on the ticket :lol: so I cannot not go, but fear not nailed on win with the performance of the season, Jonas 1st gaol, Ranger off the bench hatrick all just because I won't be there to see it.

To be honest I'd rather we bring Viduka on in the second half than have to take him off before the hour mark.

Can't imagine the fat fuck is up to 90 minutes anyway.

So I can see the logic in the possibility of Shola starting, though I'd give Carroll a shot myself.

Guest firetotheworks

If shola starts im gonna walk out. Cant watch him try and play football anymore. Luckily i dont think he will

Fair play, its better you leave than stay with that mentality.

This whole Shola starting thing is a joke, right? It really better be. Not a funny one either. It's like telling someone their entire family was killed in a house explosion and then saying that you were joking.

not really mate.

of course its a bloody joke :)

Guest Milburnthedog

Ready to head in to town now.

Remember to get right behind the lads tonight, first minute to last. No excuses.

Howay the Lads.

It's going to be a miserable evening.

Would love to see Craig Burley say something positive about us for once, tonight though

I would rather punch him in the face I think.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5247848,00.html?DCMP=KNC-SkyTicker1

Kranckjar injured for the rest of the season.

on another note, always makes me laugh that not only can people predict the score, they can also predict the exact minute that someone can score in  :lol:

Will be in the Goose for this one. Wish your lot all the best, could be an extremely tense game. Owen to score in the 56th minute and be lauded as a hero  :snod:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5247848,00.html?DCMP=KNC-SkyTicker1

Kranckjar injured for the rest of the season.

on another note, always makes me laugh that not only can people predict the score, they can also predict the exact minute that someone can score in  :lol:

Will be in the Goose for this one. Wish your lot all the best, could be an extremely tense game. Owen to score in the 56th minute and be lauded as a hero  :snod:

It wasn't a guess whatsoever. Honest.

Guest firetotheworks

I wonder how we'll play it tonight. Portsmouth know that we more or less need to win and will be going for a win from the off. I wonder if Shearer will have us double bluffing and having a surge maybe after 10-15 minutes, or if he'll just tell them to go for it from the off. I can see Portsmouth having 11 men behind the ball for the first 20 minutes if thats the case.

I wonder how we'll play it tonight. Portsmouth know that we more or less need to win and will be going for a win from the off. I wonder if Shearer will have us double bluffing and having a surge maybe after 10-15 minutes, or if he'll just tell them to go for it from the off. I can see Portsmouth having 11 men behind the ball for the first 20 minutes if thats the case.

Tell you what, what will happen if Pompey think "f*** this, we're gonna go for it as well"?