New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If I am going to purchase the new home shirt, it has to be with a number/name at the back of it and right now I'm not too certain on which of the players are leaving and which are staying. It'd depend heavily on whether Newcastle United gets relegated or not.

I decided 2 years ago than I'm getting names/numbers put on the shirt, but instead of current players I'm getting legends names instead.

2 years ago I was going to have Milner but instead decided to go with Asprilla 11 on our current shirt.

Think for the next shirt I'll be getting Beardsley.

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

It's a 'nowt special' shirt completely ruined by the back. Just like that one we had with the shield on it.

If I am going to purchase the new home shirt, it has to be with a number/name at the back of it and right now I'm not too certain on which of the players are leaving and which are staying. It'd depend heavily on whether Newcastle United gets relegated or not.

I decided 2 years ago than I'm getting names/numbers put on the shirt, but instead of current players I'm getting legends names instead.

2 years ago I was going to have Milner but instead decided to go with Asprilla 11 on our current shirt.

I'm thinking Ginola/Lee/Venison tbh

had the same thought.

Also thinking of going for Beardsley!

Guest shearer_united

I remember 2 years ago I was very close to choosing Solano. Luckily he left before I had his name printed.

I guess I'm either choosing Shearer 9  or my name at the back.

... any print shop..

what would be totally sweet would be the lettering and numbering for the current argentina strip and other adidas strips but done in red

EDIT:  maybe not the current one, this one:

http://www.soccer10shop.com/images/messi19away.jpg

Aye we wore that in Europe / for Shearers testimonial... IN GOLD. Jeah.

that's right...that in red on the back of this strip would look the dogs mind

Am I the only person who doesn't like having names on the back of replica kits and also doesn't think it matters/looks wrong if there's a panel on the back with no name on it?

said earlier on they should produce 2 types, would make more sense than boxing people in