New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hope jonas is still around to wear it for real.

i like it. prefer the white number square on the back to the black

:thup:

EDIT : They will probably wear it at Villa wont they ?

There is no mention of this on .co.uk, they just say we'll wear it next season.

Quite often, they have worn the new shirt on the final day of the season

I like it. I like the blue trim and I like the whiteness of it. Worst thing by far is the poor quality sponsor. If I could somehow steam that off I'd be chuffed.

The sponsorship does look pretty shit to be fair although not as bad when the shirt is worn in the modelled image.

How long have we left on the Northern Rock sponsorship and more importantly, how long before we have a whopping great sportdirect.com logo on the front of our shirts?

Never nice, I like that like.. will be get that 1 not to fancy or out just cool.

Been sitting here for five minutes and still can't decode this one.

I think he just made a sentence out of those fridge magnet words you can get.

Guest shearer_united

I'm glad they did not do it like last time when we had to wait every day for a portion of the kit picture to get unlocked everyday.

wonder why they don't produce the replica strip as an either or, all stripes or white background for those that want numbers

it'll look fucking ridiculous if you tried to wear it out with number name & number

i already know the answer($$$$$$ k-ching!), just saying

Guest shearer_united

If I am going to purchase the new home shirt, it has to be with a number/name at the back of it and right now I'm not too certain on which of the players are leaving and which are staying. It'd depend heavily on whether Newcastle United gets relegated or not.

If I am going to purchase the new home shirt, it has to be with a number/name at the back of it and right now I'm not too certain on which of the players are leaving and which are staying. It'd depend heavily on whether Newcastle United gets relegated or not.

get it with number only then add the name later :lol:

and an interchangeable one at that, so get a 7 printed slightly to the right in case you need to change to 17 in the event that the player who takes 7 is an arsehole

:kinnear: