New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest toonlass

my housemate just picked up on this, why is it 2009/10?  Shouldn't it be 2009/11?  Or is this 'cos our sponsorship with the Rock will run out then?

Aye. They won't be our sponsors after next summer

I think the front part of it is absolutely lush, although the back is horrendous, which often happens with teams who wear stripes. The club have the perfect chance though to rectify that by bringing back the old red lettering, especially if they are going for that retro feel. However I don't think they will though, as that would be far too easy for them to do.

I think the front part of it is absolutely lush, although the back is horrendous, which often happens with teams who wear stripes. The club have the perfect chance though to rectify that by bringing back the old red lettering, especially if they are going for that retro feel. However I don't think they will though, as that would be far too easy for them to do.

Nail on head. Bold in particular.

Doubt I'll bother with club shop. Likelyhood is Sports Direct or JJB or some such, depends on what works out cheapest with letters/numbers. May just get my own name on back also.

It won't be the club shop though.

Also: BLUE TRIM, absolutely nee chance of red letters

i tried to find the adidas 08-09 font to come up with 'jonas 18', but i couldn't find it, so i half inched this 'gerrard 8' from a liverpool champions league shirt  to give an idea of what a generic adidas print might look like :)

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2041/newshirtadidas.jpg

would look pretty smart i reckon

i tried to find the adidas 08-09 font to come up with 'jonas 18', but i couldn't find it, so i half inched this 'gerrard 8' from a liverpool champions league shirt  to give an idea of what a generic adidas print might look like :)

:'(

Won't look nearly as good with 'Butt' on.

Won't happen. Like Dan B said, the fact that the trim is blue means it'll either be the same as this year or blue.