New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For f*** sake, I've just realised that its only for one season this strip!! Another plan of Ashley's to squeeze all our money out of us.

I'll still end up buying it though... :rolleyes:

Its to do with the sponsor changing like they did in the early nineties.

For f*** sake, I've just realised that its only for one season this strip!! Another plan of Ashley's to squeeze all our money out of us.

Ashley has no control over that.  :pow:

Must be the third time this has been said in this thread :lol: From now on we should just make up reasons why its changing. Something related to the 118th year anniversary of the club and going back to red and white stripes.

Must be the third time this has been said in this thread :lol: From now on we should just make up reasons why its changing. Something related to the 118th year anniversary of the club and going back to red and white stripes.

No, dan b, you are not understanding me, its because the sponsor is changing.

We also had Blue numbers for the 03-05 kit, people :lol:

I'm a big partisan to the red numbering too, but there's no way we'll get it with this one with that blue trim. They'll be blue or black. Red trim and red numbers would have been so awesome.

i'd settle for blue trim, red numbers. we've had it in the umbro days, ie- the promotion shirt, we had grey trim prior to that.

the only thing that i'd be reluctant to go back to red numbers is that west brom had a shirt that was very similar from the back the last time they were in the premiership.

i'd love it if we got a yellow/green away w. blue numbers etc though  :smitten:

i'd settle for blue trim, red numbers. we've had it in the umbro days, ie- the promotion shirt, we had grey trim prior to that.

the only thing that i'd be reluctant to go back to red numbers is that west brom had a shirt that was very similar from the back the last time they were in the premiership.

i'd love it if we got a yellow/green away w. blue numbers etc though  :smitten:

grey goes with red tho... blue doesn't...

I like it. Hell, I even like the back.

Question: When you order/buy it, can you tell the person to put red lettering or whatever color you want?

I think they'll use black lettering.

Another Q: Wild we be using this strip towards the end of the season like some teams did season before last?

I like it. Hell, I even like the back.

Question: When you order/buy it, can you tell the person to put red lettering or whatever color you want?

I think they'll use black lettering.

Another Q: Wild we be using this strip towards the end of the season like some teams did season before last?

I don't think the official club shop would put red letters on it for you, I think you'd have to get another sports/print shop to do that. Obviously its entirely dependant on what they've got available as well, most shops won't have red letters unless they've got a specific need for them (England kit for example).