New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could someone do different versions with the trim in red, black and white?

i don't know how to put the link back in to go straight to a previous post, but in reply #40 to this thread i posted the shirt with 'owen 10' in grey, blue and red in the current premiership font/numbering, if that's any help :)

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/5369/newshirts.jpg

actually that's probably easier

Could someone do different versions with the trim in red, black and white?

i don't know how to put the link back in to go straight to a previous post, but in reply #40 to this thread i posted the shirt with 'owen 10' in grey, blue and red in the current premiership font/numbering, if that's any help :)

Cheers, they were good. I was wanting to see the piping (presently blue) to match up with the numbers though - can't see us having red numbers and blue trim, you see (not a fan of the blue trim in principle, either - interested to see it in red, but sticking with black or white is probably for the best).

Back really is terrible with no names/letters on it. :lol:

I think it's pretty decent, nothing to get terribly excited about but miles better than the current attempt at a strip.

Guest Stephen927

First thing I thought of when I saw it was Serie A.

Looks nice, not much they can do with the back as the print looks shit on black and white stripes.

Guest johnson293

I like it - prefer that it has a bit more white to it.  :clap:

However, the collar looks the same as the one on the 88-89 Umbro shirts - and look what happened with that!!!  :frantic:

Only thing I would change, would be the adidas stripes on the sleeves - would make them go full length on the short sleeved shirt, instead of stopping half way.

The back completely and utterly ruins what's actually a really, really nice kit. Not impressed; seriously hate that about football kits nowadays - might aswell just wear a bib with a label on it. Kits are about heritage and tradition, they're the essence of the game - but all this does is just defines one team from another, like a sticker or something.

Incredibly over the top and everything, i know, but... just one of my pet hates, that's all. Front of the home - and the keeper's kit too actually - absolutely lush. I'll probably still buy it like as i tend to succumb every year regardless. :blush:

The official site is useless. I am trying to find out what age range the baby home kit is for, the contact us page doesn't work it says I am using invalid characters and I can't find a phone number.

If someone does have a direct email address or phone number for the club shop please can you PM them to me.

By the way... just noticed it says 09/10 on the site. Don't tell me we're switching to changing every season now! grrrr

Edit: from nufc.com

Northern Rock is retained as shirt sponsor, but with home kits having a two year life and that deal scheduled to end in 2010, the second year of usage looks to set to be with AN other sponsor's logo.

ok ok ok

Well, its better than the current kit. But as always they never come out with a totally new design, they always just do crappy little updates.

I like the retro 80's Umbro collar, that is class.

I hate the rest of it though, it would look better if the badge and adidas logo were on white rater than black.  I think the back will look OK IF THEY USE THE RED LETTERS ON THE BACK.

Bet they wont though, c***s.

Guest toonlass

The official site is useless. I am trying to find out what age range the baby home kit is for, the contact us page doesn't work it says I am using invalid characters and I can't find a phone number.

If someone does have a direct email address or phone number for the club shop please can you PM them to me.

Baby kit comes in sizes 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months and 12-18 months sizes. Says on the page with the baby kits on it.

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=01&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=190012

Has any Premier League team ever used anything other than black or white numbers and lettering?

I imagine it'll be them who decide, not us.

Blackburn when they won the league for one.

SHEARER

9                   Looked class in red.                                                  

Cheers mate.. Spacker of the month award goes to me.

Baby kit comes in sizes 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months and 12-18 months sizes. Says on the page with the baby kits on it.

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=01&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=190012

Has any Premier League team ever used anything other than black or white numbers and lettering?

Blackburn when they won the league for one.

SHEARER

9                   Looked class in red.                                                  

Good point, Blackburn have had it a few times. :blush:

Still, I'll be amazed if it's not black.

Guest Heneage

Arsenal used gold.