Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

Owen out with a groin strain according to Jeff.

Hang on though Martins got shit for suggesting he shouldn't play with his groin injury

There's only been 2 posts since this. Give it time.

Are you trying to suggest that Owen gets away without stick on here? Most people would want to see him burned at the stake.

Hang on though Martins got s*** for suggesting he shouldn't play with his groin injury

Are you trying to suggest that Owen gets away without stick on here? Most people would want to see him burned at the stake.

Not at all, by the press more than on here. If it was Martins they would have said there was problems like they were saying last week in the press when they though Martins wasn't going to be fit to even be on the bench.

Guest Brazilianbob

Sorry guys, I was feeling really confident that we would get a result today, but I have this awful feeling that now our survival is in our hands, we are going to get kicked in the knackers AGAIN,  probably have a player sent off today for a perfectly fair and legal tackle and will lose to a late late goal and we will then be relegated by a James MIlner goal at Villa.  You couldn't write a script like that could you but what are the odds of it happening?

Sorry guys, I was feeling really confident that we would get a result today, but I have this awful feeling that now our survival is in our hands, we are going to get kicked in the knackers AGAIN,  probably have a player sent off today for a perfectly fair and legal tackle and will lose to a late late goal and we will then be relegated by a James MIlner goal at Villa.  You couldn't write a script like that could you but what are the odds of it happening?

You seemingly can.

Guest Darth Toon

You couldn't write a script like that could you

Yet you just did you miserable bugger!

:razz:

Guest Brazilianbob

You couldn't write a script like that could you

Yet you just did you miserable bugger!

:razz:

I know I know, but I have been in this position so many times before and we always come out second best.

Hang on though Martins got s*** for suggesting he shouldn't play with his groin injury

Not at all, by the press more than on here. If it was Martins they would have said there was problems like they were saying last week in the press when they though Martins wasn't going to be fit to even be on the bench.

Martins got shit for not turning up to training & not discussing it in any way with Al atall. Thats what made it seem dodgy. Dont think anyones going to have a go at a player who has proven hes actually not fit to play, owen or martins.

Hang on though Martins got shit for suggesting he shouldn't play with his groin injury

Owen wasn't on the pitch for the St James' Park training session on Friday.

I'd go with Viduka and Lovenkrands up front with Martins to come on as an impact sub again (assuming Martins isn't 100% fit still).

NUFC: Steve Harper, Habib Beye, Steven Taylor, Sebastien Bassong, Damien Duff, Nicky Butt ©, Kevin Nolan, Danny Guthrie, Jonas Gutierrez, Mark Viduka, Oba Martins

Subs: Fabricio Coloccini, Tim Krul, Ryan Taylor, Alan Smith, Shola Ameobi, Peter Lovenkrands, Andy Carroll

FFC: Mark Schwarzer, Paul Konchesky, John Pantsil, Brede Hangeland, Erik Nevland, Zoltan Gera, Danny Murphy ©, Diomansy Kamara, Aaron Hughes, Dickson Etuhu, Clint Dempsey

Subs: Pascal Zuberbuhler, Andy Johnson, Bobby Zamora, Olivier Dacourt, Julian Gray, Toni Kallio, Chris Baird