Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

Same team as against Boro for me, i have a feeling Owen will score.

Same.  He tends to do the same as Shearer did.  Gets a massive shitty article written about him which is fabricated or states that he has lost it etc.

Then again, I'm bricking it for this game too.

FYI - the game will be live shown live on Setanta 1 in North America. 7AM PT - which is better than 5AM.

I have no idea how you west coast Mags do it. I have a hard enough time getting up and down to the bar by 10 AM here in NY.

We absolutely need a point, I have a feeling Hull will get exactly 1 more point from their last two, probably tomorrow. We're obviously likely safe with a win, but I think a draw could certainly easily be enough. Of course, still have to play for the win, same as we played against Boro, but I wouldn't be too upset with a draw (assuming of course that Bolton don't screw the pooch and lose to Hull).

Guest neesy111

we must win, as i can't see hull getting anything at bolton, bolton are still not technically safe, if hull, us and the mackems won are remaning games then they would go down

a win and then hopefully hull lose and we're safe barring freakish results

we could be safe by this time tomorrow

FYI - the game will be live shown live on Setanta 1 in North America. 7AM PT - which is better than 5AM.

I have no idea how you west coast Mags do it. I have a hard enough time getting up and down to the bar by 10 AM here in NY.

We absolutely need a point, I have a feeling Hull will get exactly 1 more point from their last two, probably tomorrow. We're obviously likely safe with a win, but I think a draw could certainly easily be enough. Of course, still have to play for the win, same as we played against Boro, but I wouldn't be too upset with a draw (assuming of course that Bolton don't screw the pooch and lose to Hull).

I have no idea how any of yous overseas fans do it, I take my hat off to you!

I will never again complain about having to get the Metro into town for the match!

Guest dazzanufc1892

evening boys,

Just a quick question as the internet for delays is fucking up. Is that bastarding M1 junction 58-59 bad around 11am does anybody know? Its screwed me over the last 2 games, so im sick of having to leave an hour earlier. Was good last time though, leading upto it i was sat next to sir les driving a toyota corolla (just proves spurs and setanta play shite)

On the game......I see a draw here 0-0

Fulham aren't that good - especially away from home. We've beaten Villa and Spurs - drawn with Everton, City and competed for long spells against Arsenal and Chelsea. We're more than capable of beating this lot up here and our lot should be right up for it after Monday night. One more win keeps us up and I honestly think we can do it.

Score first and hopefully that'll take a bit of pressure off. C'mon United.  :frantic:

2-0

Fulham aren't that good - especially away from home. We've beaten Villa and Spurs - drawn with Everton, City and competed for long spells against Arsenal and Chelsea. We're more than capable of beating this lot up here and our lot should be right up for it after Monday night. One more win keeps us up and I honestly think we can do it.

Score first and hopefully that'll take a bit of pressure off. C'mon United.  :frantic:

2-0

i understand some of this. look coldly at fulhams stats and they aren't massivly impressive, especially away and maybe they are being overpraised because of who they are.

definitly winnable but nowhere near a cert.

I have no idea how any of yous overseas fans do it, I take my hat off to you!

I will never again complain about having to get the Metro into town for the match!

I'm on mountain time here, so we are 7hrs behind the UK. Since I'm up at 5.50am for work everyday it's not a problem for me to get up for the 3pm kick off's that's 8am my time. The early kickoffs though are a different story and of course I miss all the Monday night games because I'm at work.

Can't complain about the coverage over here though, I pay $15 a month for setanta, which who show at least 3 live games a week plus every single game in whole on tape delay throughout the weekend. We also have Sportsnet and The Score, who each show a live game and Fox sports world show sky sports news and stuff too. I've also got the two BBC channels to remind me of old blighty :)

evening boys,

Just a quick question as the internet for delays is fucking up. Is that bastarding M1 junction 58-59 bad around 11am does anybody know? Its screwed me over the last 2 games, so im sick of having to leave an hour earlier. Was good last time though, leading upto it i was sat next to sir les driving a toyota corolla (just proves spurs and setanta play shite)

A1. And yeah, there are still roadworks there.

evening boys,

A1. And yeah, there are still roadworks there.

Is it best to avoid? We've gone A19 last few games so not sure how bad the roadworks are.

Just allow an extra 20mins onto what Google Maps reckons then you're covered. Tbh it's not that bad, but the whole A1 is a fucker regardless.

Setting off at 10:30 anyway so shouldn't be a problem either way. May go the A19 route again, although I've never driven that way personally before.

Just allow an extra 20mins onto what Google Maps reckons then you're covered. Tbh it's not that bad, but the whole A1 is a fucker regardless.

Setting off at 10:30 anyway so shouldn't be a problem either way. May go the A19 route again, although I've never driven that way personally before.

Been fine whenever I've been up/down on a weekend (done it a few times.)

M62 - A1 - A19... home.

2-0

i understand some of this. look coldly at fulhams stats and they aren't massivly impressive, especially away and maybe they are being overpraised because of who they are.

definitly winnable but nowhere near a cert.

I'm hoping it'll be one of those stupid quirks in football whereby a team waits for ages for a home win, gets it, then immediately goes on to win the next one too.  :thup:

Seriously though, we should be more than a match for them up here. 

Guest dazzanufc1892

Been fine whenever I've been up/down on a weekend (done it a few times.)

M62 - A1 - A19... home.

i got stuck in them road works for pompy and ended up doing a u turn on motorway in stand still traffic and went back 3 junctions and had to go through darlo, was a right bitch.

I hope we go for the throat tomorrow, its how that team must play. Id give guthrie his role back in the centre with nolan, play jonas and lovenkrands on the wings. give us some real width to feed owen and duke with

I hope Shearer has them showing the same level of intensity they demonstrated against Boro.  Beat Fulham, Hull loss and let's close the book on this season without any final day drama. 

BTW, Fulham have won two away from home.  Same as us, so they can't be that good.

I hope Shearer has them showing the same level of intensity they demonstrated against Boro.  Beat Fulham, Hull loss and let's close the book on this season without any final day drama. 

BTW, Fulham have won two away from home.  Same as us, so they can't be that good.

They're a better team than us but they've won most of their points at the Cottage this season. On neutral ground I'd say they'd beat us but up here, with the crowd behind us and in full cry I think we'll win.  :snod: