Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

The optimism on here is great. Its amazing what just one win can do for the mood of a club!

I don't think it would be the end of the world if we got a draw here- as long as Hull, Boro and Albion lose- but I think we can win this. A 2-0, maybe?

You're either on the train or taking an all night bus getting you in at 6am...

We go for the bus me think, just take some beers in london, then sleep on the bus  O0

Saves us one night in a hotel  ;D

Thanks for all guys!

EDIT: Easyjet will fly us from Stansted to Newcastle and back on sunday, cheaper than train, and and aloooot faster!

Up in Level 7 for this one. Fatha and two younger brothers coming along. Leaving Liverpool first thing Saturday morning arriving back home in Halifax then driving straight up to Newcastle driving back after the game train over to Liverpool as soon as I get back then off to Magnet where my mate is having a launch night for his events company which finishes at 6 in the morning. What a day it will be, I don't expect to see any of Sunday.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'll be optimistic and say we'll win 2-1.

If we can get the 3 points then that will mean we are unbeaten in 3 home matches, something we haven't done since last year. If we can become a solid team at home next season then we will have half a chance of some stability.

You're either on the train or taking an all night bus getting you in at 6am...

We go for the bus me think, just take some beers in london, then sleep on the bus  O0

Saves us one night in a hotel  ;D

Thanks for all guys!

EDIT: Easyjet will fly us from Stansted to Newcastle and back on sunday, cheaper than train, and and aloooot faster!

There's the megabus. It's about £19 each, so not sure if it's the cheapest option. Leaves London at 23:15 and arrives at 05:40. Long journey, but will save paying for a hotel. Buses are decent, with a toilet etc.

http://www.megabus.com/uk/index.php

might as well get this in now; since when were we scared of fulham?

fuck fulham, get about them the point are ours

HOWAY THE LADS

no there's a freudian slip if ever i saw one

err?

if we get about them the point is ours?

might as well get this in now; since when were we scared of fulham?

fuck fulham, get about them the point are ours

HOWAY THE LADS

no there's a freudian slip if ever i saw one

err?

if we get about them the point is ours?

he he, well spotted, touche

Fulham website says that they have sold out their allocation. Do you think this means they will have 3000 or that they have merely sold out the ones which they havent sent back?

Would of took 1 or 2 blocks max, was looking at the online tickets to see if it's many left and they've started selling them were the Fulham fans should be so they wouldn't have taken many.

At what point do I buy a ticket and be able to pick them up on the day? I don't wanna be going all the way back to my billing address to pick them up :( Really wanting to go to this one, unless someone has a ticket handy?

At what point do I buy a ticket and be able to pick them up on the day? I don't wanna be going all the way back to my billing address to pick them up :( Really wanting to go to this one, unless someone has a ticket handy?

Kaizero has one. :pow:

Guest toonlass

Seriously? Or are you jesting me? I'll PM him anyways...

:aww:

If not i'll order tomorrow :)

Just ask the ticket office to hold the ticket for you and explain that you are not at your home address.

Newcastle v Fulham

I fancy Newcastle to win. I don't think that as a result of the win against Boro, but because they've started to improve as a unit - there's a hunger about them and willingness to chase lost causes. They've also begun to look a little bit better defensively. I know Fulham are chasing the Europa League but I think they'll come up short here.

Verdict: 2-1

Bolton v Hull

You know, I fancy Hull to get a point at the Reebok Stadium.

I know they haven't been playing well and the results have been poor, but I have a gut feeling. Whether a point will be enough for survival, I'm not too sure.

Bolton are a bit Jekyll and Hyde - I don't know which one will turn up.

Verdict: 1-1

Middlesbrough v Aston Villa

I'm sorry to say, Boro have gone. At 9.50pm last Monday I would have thought there was feeling of resignation felt by the club that they were doomed to relegation. Against Villa it's likely they will be weakened, with striker Afonso Alves out while there are doubts over defender David Wheater.

Villa are all over the place at the moment but I think they will get something from this match.

Verdict: 1-1

West Brom v Liverpool (1330 BST)

This is a Sunday match, and maybe by this time Liverpool would have learnt that they can't win the league.

But Rafael Benitez's team are very professional and will try to get as many points as possible from the last two games.

West Brom have scored six goals in their last couple of home games and won them both, but I think Liverpool will be too strong for them.

Verdict: 0-2

We would be virtually safe. :frantic:

I think Fulham are going to be pretty tough and I won't be surprised if we lose this.

I've still got an inkling we'll go down :(

I think Hull will beat Bolton and that Boro will draw against Villa.

People should still be shitting themselves because, same as every season, theres always shocks/surprises in store

Anything other than a win for us would be disasterous!

Guest WashyGeordie

I think we'll draw both games (fulham and villa) to make us safe.

Although atm, win's aren't impossible against these 2 sides, and we are looking better, plus the form of Viduka could prove vital again (as it did last year too).

I think Fulham are going to be pretty tough and I won't be surprised if we lose this.

People should still be shitting themselves because, same as every season, theres always shocks/surprises in store

Leave this place, we don't need you bringing down our first bit of optimism for months :knuppel2:

Leave this place, we don't need you bringing down our first bit of optimism for months :knuppel2:

argh, this is nufc tho! I'm always optomistic until they shoot down whatever hope I have left..

If we win I'll be dancing around like a loon though! but until we're mathimatically safe I'll still be cautious