Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

I'll buy the ticket if you pay for my flights

Not that loaded sorry Kasper :(

Out of the two I brought where should I sit>?

I might nab one of these off of you if you still have? Will be calling the box office shortly, my tickets hadn't arrived this morning and i couldn't wait for post as had to be at work, i need to head straight up from work tonight so cannot get home, so i'm hoping they'll cancel the post out and let me collect at box office, but in light of previous traumas with the nufc box office i'm not holding my breath.

You're either on the train or taking an all night bus getting you in at 6am...

We go for the bus me think, just take some beers in london, then sleep on the bus  O0

Saves us one night in a hotel  ;D

Thanks for all guys!

EDIT: Easyjet will fly us from Stansted to Newcastle and back on sunday, cheaper than train, and and aloooot faster!

Hope you're all booked up.

Ai, all booked and ready  :frantic:

Arriving in Newcastle around 2000 tomorrow, time to hit town ;)

Long time since i been there now, any recomendations on a friday night? (not trance&rap please, rock and roll baby O0)

Its alittle surreal, we talked on wednesday about what to do this weekend, me and my mate was alittle unsure what party we should go to and all.

Then i just booked two tickets to the match and told him, what the hell, lets go the Newcastle you fat bundle of joy!

depends what you mean by rock n roll,  indie or more actual rock? if its the former i'd say go to jukebox at the other rooms. if you're after a bit of maiden and motorhead i'm afraid you're pretty much fucked on a friday, sad state of affairs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8038281.stm

2. Last won successive matches on 14 and 21 December, home to Tottenham and away to Wigan respectively.

:dowie:

You do realise we had only won 1 game between then and the boro game? vs WBA in Feb.

We're shit. We've won fuck all games. Looking at our record this year, I'm shocked we ever managed to get 2 wins on the trot.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8038281.stm

2. Last won successive matches on 14 and 21 December, home to Tottenham and away to Wigan respectively.

:dowie:

You do realise we had only won 1 game between then and the boro game? vs WBA in Feb.

We're shit. We've won fuck all games. Looking at our record this year, I'm shocked we ever managed to get 2 wins on the trot.

I think the point was we didn't then... If memory serves me correct we didn't beat Wigan away?

What happened to the dodgy metal club... the Mayfair was it?

it got knocked down and replaced with the gate, damn shame. there's only really legends now and thats a saturday night, there's a night called revolution at the academy but thats only the first friday of every month

I've just booked tickets and a hotel for this.  :frantic:

Only going to be the second time I've seen us at St James'. Last time was the Olympiakos game, hopefully we'll play as well as that night.

Gonna be a nice drive up from Kent  :harry:

Good work. I've just booked tickets and hotel also (which hotel you go for?) and am desperately trying to find a cheap solution to travel from London. I cannot be fucked with bus, I don't want to drive and train journey is fucking extortionate. I also hate flying... Looks like it's going to be extortionate train journey!

I went with the Thistle Hotel. Anybody had any experience with it? I looked at the train it's fucking well expensive so I've opted to drive, not going to be fun. I flew from Stanstead before but I've driven from my house to Cornwall quite a few times in the past which is only about 20/30 miles shorter a journey, so I'm gonna firm it.

I've relocated to the Thistle as couldn't get two nights on the trot at Premier Inn on the quayside. The anomoly of the booking was that it cost me £110 for both nights (fri and sat) as opposed to £115 just for the Saturday night at the same place in the same room.

If you see a tall, overweight lad with 'jockey - 21' on the back of his toon shirt, feel free to say hello / throw something at me.

We've only failed to win successive games once all season (when we drew against Everton after beating West Brom), which is a nice little stat to have going into this game.

We better win :)

Where is the ticket office then? been looking for a map online but found nothing!

Where the old club shop was, Gallowgate/Milburn corner.

Thanks wullie. I'm all excited. Its been a good 6 years :o

Hopefully will make most games next season..