Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

Think some people are underestimating Fulham - they'll be a class above Boro. But, I think given Monday's result. you'll just get it.

Word of warning though. All it takes is for Hull to better your result then you're in the shit again. Cautious optimism ftw.

Think some people are underestimating Fulham - they'll be a class above Boro. But, I think given Monday's result. you'll just get it.

Word of warning though. All it takes is for Hull to better your result then you're in the shit again. Cautious optimism ftw.

Exactly, I'm still shitting myself. Hull could beat Bolton without much fuss, as Bolton are going nowhere.

Fulham have johnson and zamora back fit so we'll have to be tight at the back..

Off to the pub to watch it tomorrow...will be bricking it, prolly moreso than the boro match!

C'MON LADS!!

Knowing Hodgson's style of play away from home I see us having great difficulties to score...especially if Owen is starting again as expected! Anyway after Monday I'm feeling pretty confident that we'll not lose but is it enough is another question :undecided:

I'd go with this

Harper

Beye  Taylor  Bassong  Duff

Butt

Nolan          Guthrie

Jonas      Viduka      Martins

sat in central bean opposite sjp having spent an hour strolling around there. 50 tickets left according to box office girl, all in the bars and over £50, some rather bemused punters but tough luck for waiting til this morning I guess! Bag of nerves.

Not very confident. We could find the space to get forward against Boro easily because a) they are shite b) they had to win too. I can see it being like vs Pompey. Us holding the ball but not getting through.

sat in central bean opposite sjp having spent an hour strolling around there. 50 tickets left according to box office girl, all in the bars and over £50, some rather bemused punters but tough luck for waiting til this morning I guess! Bag of nerves.

£50 to watch us stay up is nowt.

Guest Brummiemag

Fulham aren't that good - especially away from home. We've beaten Villa and Spurs - drawn with Everton, City and competed for long spells against Arsenal and Chelsea. We're more than capable of beating this lot up here and our lot should be right up for it after Monday night. One more win keeps us up and I honestly think we can do it.

Score first and hopefully that'll take a bit of pressure off. C'mon United.  :frantic:

2-0

Fair point about Fulham, but one more win doesnt necessarily keep us up, it all depends what Hull and Sunderland do. Basically we are only safe if we win and Hull lose, but any other outcome means it goes to the last game of the season.

Hope Im wrong but Ive got grave concerns about Bolton (and Man U), I heard they were abismal  last week against sunderland.

Hull are taking 5,000 fans to Bolton, its almost like a do or die match for them and it wouldnt surprise me if they get a result.  We really need a win today

Guest neesy111

Fulham aren't that good - especially away from home. We've beaten Villa and Spurs - drawn with Everton, City and competed for long spells against Arsenal and Chelsea. We're more than capable of beating this lot up here and our lot should be right up for it after Monday night. One more win keeps us up and I honestly think we can do it.

Score first and hopefully that'll take a bit of pressure off. C'mon United.  :frantic:

2-0

Fair point about Fulham, but one more win doesnt necessarily keep us up, it all depends what Hull and Sunderland do. Basically we are only safe if we win and Hull lose, but any other outcome means it goes to the last game of the season.

Hope Im wrong but Ive got grave concerns about Bolton (and Man U), I heard they were abismal  last week against sunderland.

Hull are taking 5,000 fans to Bolton, its almost like a do or die match for them and it wouldnt surprise me if they get a result.  We really need a win today

bolton we're first half but we're unlucky not to win it at the end, and if the mackems cannot beat them and then it's going to be harder for hull who defo the worst team in the league

Guest toonlass

Am on the bus going through to the toon and it feels a lot more relaxed and jovial that the boro or pompey games. We have to play well today and hope that Hull don't. HOWAY THE LADS!

Viduka will be very important for us today....come on, Duke!

maybe we should leave martins out and us him as a sub....if he still have problems with his hamstring!

afraid Hull can get a result against Bolton :-X

away....we need a win!

2-1 viduka and Owen for us

You just know its defo going to go down to the last day of the season. We never ever ever ever do things easily. I will be absolutely amazed if we win today & hull lose.

Yep, it almost as if people are expecting things to go smoothly, whereas I'm expecting the total opposite!

*kisses the badge on his toon top*

C'MON LADS