Newcastle v Fulham | Sat 16th May - St James' Park @3pm

Kaizero

I'm a retard! I brought 2 because the connection dropped mid purchase! If anyone needs one ill sell at cut price :lol:

I got a choice of milburn level 7 or SJH upper tier.

:lol:

You spaz. :lol: It dropped on me when I bought my Boro tickets tbf, but I had the sense to check my emails first. :razz:

I'm a retard! I brought 2 because the connection dropped mid purchase! If anyone needs one ill sell at cut price :lol:

I got a choice of milburn level 7 or SJH upper tier.

:lol:

You spaz. :lol: It dropped on me when I bought my Boro tickets tbf, but I had the sense to check my emails first. :razz:

Ah well. :D Howay the lads! Offered it to my best mate (arsenal fan) said no. Arse.

I'll buy the ticket if you pay for my flights

Not that loaded sorry Kasper :(

Out of the two I brought where should I sit>?

SJH upper. Near both the 10 away fans and the singing section.

SJH upper. Near both the 10 away fans and the singing section.

you jest dave but fulhams website says this fixture is sold out!

You're either on the train or taking an all night bus getting you in at 6am...

We go for the bus me think, just take some beers in london, then sleep on the bus  O0

Saves us one night in a hotel  ;D

Thanks for all guys!

EDIT: Easyjet will fly us from Stansted to Newcastle and back on sunday, cheaper than train, and and aloooot faster!

Hope you're all booked up.

You're either on the train or taking an all night bus getting you in at 6am...

We go for the bus me think, just take some beers in london, then sleep on the bus  O0

Saves us one night in a hotel  ;D

Thanks for all guys!

EDIT: Easyjet will fly us from Stansted to Newcastle and back on sunday, cheaper than train, and and aloooot faster!

Hope you're all booked up.

Ai, all booked and ready  :frantic:

Arriving in Newcastle around 2000 tomorrow, time to hit town ;)

Long time since i been there now, any recomendations on a friday night? (not trance&rap please, rock and roll baby O0)

Its alittle surreal, we talked on wednesday about what to do this weekend, me and my mate was alittle unsure what party we should go to and all.

Then i just booked two tickets to the match and told him, what the hell, lets go the Newcastle you fat bundle of joy!

You'll probably get to Newcastle from Norway quicker and cheaper than I can from Oxford.

Maybe, the thing is that there are no cheap direct flight to Newcastle.

But to london its madness, i pay £19,9+tax/duty to london, and £5,9+tax/duty back to Oslo, crazy...

The flight back and fort from Stansted to Newcastle is £300 for both me and my friend, but it worth it imo, since this is not a everyweek thing for us... (Train was exspensive in UK, almost same prices as in Norway me thinks)

Since Stockholm is slightly closer to Newcastle than Finland, could you pay for my flights if I buy the ticket off you?  :cheesy:

Guest timmy boy

Grand Central Rail is a lot cheaper then National Express, about 35 quid return on the day from London but that is to Sunderland so you have to change either at Northallerton or make your way from Sunderland.