Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jakey Benson

No passion / will / hunger 2 play 4 newcastle , u just want 2 sit pickin up ur 50k a week for fuck all nd sit on facebook chatin boys up !!! I feel sorry 4 the nxt club u join ! U realy need 2 look at wot uve got nd pull ur finger out! Ur never gonna be top class with ur attitude ! Just in it 2 pick up wages ! Thank fuck ur off ;)

Jakey Benson

No passion / will / hunger 2 play 4 newcastle , u just want 2 sit pickin up ur 50k a week for f*** all nd sit on facebook chatin boys up !!! I feel sorry 4 the nxt club u join ! U realy need 2 look at wot uve got nd pull ur finger out! Ur never gonna be top class with ur attitude ! Just in it 2 pick up wages ! Thank f*** ur off ;)

Was that English?

Guest Stephen927

He isn't totally blame free for the way his career here turned out.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/5/21/129189428751967606.jpg

Guest CheickMansour

We are likely to never truely know what went on behind the scenes with this player.

His parting remarks bear considerable frustration.  All I can say is all the best.

Yep. Not impressed with those parting remarks, but not willing to pass judgement until we know the full story behind it.

If he's really made those comments then it would seem the move must be permenant, I really hope so because the fuckers a total waste of space.

Also no matter what's happened behind the scenes he's got no right to go on like that after picking up £50k a week for the last 3 years for doing fuck all.  He's come over here, gotten paid over £7.5m for nothing and left with his middle finger up, what an utter cunt.