Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

“He won’t be involved, but I’m very pleased with him in terms of it’s the first time since I’ve been here that he’s shown signs of life,” said Pardew.

“He came for a big fee. Unfortunately for him, it hung around him. He’s carried that a little bit.

“Because of the strikers here, the pressure isn’t on him. He’s beginning to get some confidence back.

“All players have difficult times. There have been difficult times for him. I’m pleased he got that hat-trick. Hopefully, he can build on that, but he won’t be involved.”

“He won’t be involved, but I’m very pleased with him in terms of it’s the first time since I’ve been here that he’s shown signs of life,” said Pardew.

And that's why he 'hasn't been given a chance'.

“He came for a big fee. Unfortunately for him, it hung around him. He’s carried that a little bit.

“Because of the strikers here, the pressure isn’t on him. He’s beginning to get some confidence back.

“All players have difficult times. There have been difficult times for him. I’m pleased he got that hat-trick. Hopefully, he can build on that, but he won’t be involved.”

Are we going to see a Pardew inspired renaissance in Xisco?!

• 2 weeks later...

http://image.retrojunk.com/f9c_05b58079f1.jpg

Forgotten man Xisco is back in the Newcastle squad for tomorrow's Europa League clash with Club Brugge.

The striker, 26, has spent much of his four years at the club out on loan to Deportivo and Racing Santander.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew says: "I don't know how much pain he has gone though, if I am honest, I have not really sat down and spoken to him about that.

"My purpose at this football club is to try to get the best out of every individual, and I am trying to do that with him."

Don't care if Giggs :razz: