Premiership Teams Game

SUPERTOON

Anyone else forget Sunderland?

Nah. Some go in pairs or by three.

You get Boro, you get Sunderland. For me anyway, you get Watford, you get Bradford. You get Swindon you get Norwich (for some reason)... Villa/Bham/WBA etc etc :D

Did worse on my second try with 36 :lol:

Swindon and Oldham went together for me. Southampton Pompey etc. I worked it all out by geography, got tricky in the N-W for the football league one, plenty up there.

Guest Brummiemag

Great site and completely addictive  - check out the Worlds richest football clubs,  premier league nicknames, football league stadiums etc

Too early in the morning for this, couldn't even remember who's in the premier league now :lol:  Eventually found the best way was the remember the grounds I went to in the 93 season and shiny stickers from my Panini collecting days - sharp mental images of the Swindon, Oldham, Ipswich and Coventry stickers helped me remember them.

Plus every time I got one I'd get their rivals - Portsmouth - Southampton, Villa, Birmingham, the two Sheffields etc.  Working out it would accept "WBA" or "Shef Wed" helped in terms of time.  Still did shit though.