Fergie's possible team v Hull

Tisd09

Slightly O/T but Ian Wright on Phil Brown from the Sun:

"EITHER Alan Shearer or Phil Brown will be opening a bottle of champagne on Sunday evening to celebrate survival.

I really hope it’s Alan and that Newcastle stay up. And, I think they’ll do it.

Alan is a good mate of mine so I’m obviously a bit biased.

But I really don’t think Brown has done himself any favours — and I’ll have little sympathy if he takes Hull back down.

I feel sorry for the players and the fans at the club — but they have to blame the manager.

As a player, Brown never got the recognition that he probably feels he deserved.

So after one bit of success as a manager, in terms of taking Hull to promotion to the top flight, he puffed out his chest and got carried away with himself.

Brown has got above his station and I’ve lost all respect for him.

To have the players out on the pitch at half-time at Manchester City was very disrespectful.

It was also a crazy thing to do. Some of the senior players were not happy about it and I’d have certainly been furious if I was out there.

Then there was this alleged spit from Cesc Fabregas in the tunnel at Arsenal after the FA Cup replay.

Brown should have found Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger and sorted it out manager-to-manager rather than moaning about Fabregas publicly. But this sums him up — it’s always about Phil Brown rather than Hull."

:thup:

Ian Wright speaks a lot of sense shocker. Spot on Wright, and I hate the way Brown is lauded in the press as some kind of nice guy/good manager - he's an orange face t*** with a stupid Bluetooth earpiece which makes him look even more of a t***. The last sentence is the most good sense I've read in a long while.

...............and he's Mackem filth.  :thup:

Guest Phil K

Well, let's see what happens

Frankly, we only have our own bosses and players to blame for the mess we're in - Not Man U

Well, let's see what happens

Frankly, we only have our own bosses and players to blame for the mess we're in - Not Man U

That isn't the point though is it. No-one disputes the fact it's our fault we're in the situation we are. It just seems unfair that we had to play Man Utd twice, and hull get to play them once and their reserves once. Nothing can really be done about it mind.

Guest Heneage

Potentially good news lads! The following 18 players have gone to a Fifa youth cup blue stars tournament.

1. Amos

2. Eckersley

3. Dudgeon

4. Evans (Corry)

5. Brown

6. James

7. Stewart

8. Drinkwater

9. Brandy

10. Possebon

11. Brady

12. Moffatt

13. Devlin

14. Norwood

15. King

16. Ajose

17. Morrison

18. Wootton

So its looking more likely to be some like this  bunch with one Manc fan claiming to know.

-------------kuzchek-------

--Neville-Evans---Rio---O'Shea

--------Anderson--Fletcher---

---Giggs-------Scholes-----Nani-

------------Tevez--------------

Can't see O'Shea playing for a start.

EDIT: The Blue Stars tournament ends today too, so I wouldn't rule out any of those players making an appearance on Sunday.

fuck. strongest possible lineup would be something like this, the defence is pretty fucking strong tbh, rest of the side less so.

Macheda Welbeck

Tosic Gibson Fletcher Nani

Fabio Brown Ferdinand Neville

Kuszczak

Are Ferdinand, Brown and Neville fit enough to start though?

With Fergie naming an 18 man squad, surely they'll be playing? If any of them don't make it, he'd have to add to the squad.

Am still in shock after hearing him admit that on SSN, even if they had been playing on Saturday not Sunday he would still not have fielded his strongest possible 11, I mean fkn hell man. He thought about ringing all the managers involved in the relegation battle but then thought better of it as they all know Man u will be playing to win, fair enough they may be going there to win but he should be giving it the best chance by playing his best 11.

Am still in shock after hearing him admit that on SSN, even if they had been playing on Saturday not Sunday he would still not have fielded his strongest possible 11, I mean fkn hell man. He thought about ringing all the managers involved in the relegation battle but then thought better of it as they all know Man u will be playing to win, fair enough they may be going there to win but he should be giving it the best chance by playing his best 11.

He has a squad of over 25 players, he has every right to use them in my opinion.

He has a squad of over 25 players, he has every right to use them in my opinion.

He should play the 11 he would use if this was the match he had to win to get the title thats what he should be made to do!

Next season the all 16 of the other Premier League clubs should make a pact to play their kids team against Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal to prevent Man Utd winning the league. No one loses any points through this.

That t*** Scudamore might as well have stuck his tongue up Fergie's arse the other day basically giving him the licence to do this. And how the f*** can he say that it a 38 game season so its fair on everyone. If this game had been 2 weeks ago he wouldn't have played this side. There is a difference between a weakened team, like against the smogs, and this.

Fergie is doing this to piss off Al for turning him down......twice.

He should play the 11 he would use if this was the match he had to win to get the title thats what he should be made to do!

bollocks, quite frankly, there's absolutely nothing in the rules that suggests he has to play anyone in particular apart from players registered to play.

Guest neesy111

what's the problem here though

as that squad is 3 times as good as hull's (remember hull are the worst home team in the country this season)

easy win for man utd i predict

bollocks, quite frankly, there's absolutely nothing in the rules that suggests he has to play anyone in particular apart from players registered to play.

I thought the FA had a rule that you had to field your strongest 11? if it not then the above idea to fkn man U nexr season is a great one. :lol:

I understand that they have a nassive game a few days later and the timing of the final is stupid but even if Fergie had a 2 week gap he would still not risk any of his top players.

We go down its our fault of course it is but all we expect is that the other clubs be fair and do not have an impact ont he relegation battle by fielding weakened sides.