Fergie's possible team v Hull

Tisd09

Guest The Libertine

Am still in shock after hearing him admit that on SSN, even if they had been playing on Saturday not Sunday he would still not have fielded his strongest possible 11, I mean fkn hell man. He thought about ringing all the managers involved in the relegation battle but then thought better of it as they all know Man u will be playing to win, fair enough they may be going there to win but he should be giving it the best chance by playing his best 11.

He has a squad of over 25 players, he has every right to use them in my opinion.

He should play the 11 he would use if this was the match he had to win to get the title thats what he should be made to do!

bollocks, quite frankly, there's absolutely nothing in the rules that suggests he has to play anyone in particular apart from players registered to play.

yes there is. “In every league match, each participating club should field a full-strength team.”

Am still in shock after hearing him admit that on SSN, even if they had been playing on Saturday not Sunday he would still not have fielded his strongest possible 11, I mean fkn hell man. He thought about ringing all the managers involved in the relegation battle but then thought better of it as they all know Man u will be playing to win, fair enough they may be going there to win but he should be giving it the best chance by playing his best 11.

He has a squad of over 25 players, he has every right to use them in my opinion.

He should play the 11 he would use if this was the match he had to win to get the title thats what he should be made to do!

bollocks, quite frankly, there's absolutely nothing in the rules that suggests he has to play anyone in particular apart from players registered to play.

yes there is. “In every league match, each participating club should field a full-strength team.”

and Fergie admited at his press conference that he is not going to do that, even if he had a longer gap until the final he would still not put out  his stringest 11.

yes there is. In every league match, each participating club should field a full-strength team.

1 Goal Keeper

10 Outfield Players

Required number of substitutes

Thats a full strength team

At the end of the day, we've won 5 home matches out of 19.  If we'd got even 1 more point in any of those other 14 matches it would be in our own hands.

Why should Man Utd care about us when they have their most important match of the season 3 days later?  If we go down it's due to our own shitness and nothing else.  I won't start blaming Man Utd if they don't beat Hull for us.

It's harsh, but true.

Guest The Libertine

1 Goal Keeper

10 Outfield Players

Required number of substitutes

Thats a full strength team

thats regulation. leaving your best players out and playing under 19's is not what constitutes a "full strength team".

At the end of the day, we've won 5 home matches out of 19.  If we'd got even 1 more point in any of those other 14 matches it would be in our own hands.

Why should Man Utd care about us when they have their most important match of the season 3 days later?  If we go down it's due to our own shitness and nothing else.  I won't start blaming Man Utd if they don't beat Hull for us.

It's harsh, but true.

for the same reason man utd cared when it was mentioned that others may do it when it affected them. it's not they are doing it. it's the hypocricy that sticks in the throat.

It's harsh, but true.

I'll blame everyone at Newcastle United AND Ferguson/Manure.  I don't ask Ferguson to care, I ask him to not be a fucking hypocritical arsehole just once in his entire life.

Guest GAMMELL

f*ck it, let's just concentrate on us hopefully doing the business against Villa, goina be extremely difficult but our minds have to be totally focussed on what we do for the time being, lets do our bit & then look at the scummy b@stards around us are doing  :harry:

I just cant see both Sunderland and Hull winning there games. no point stressing over other clubs potential starting 11s when the most likely scenario is that our starting 11 let us down.

I quite frankly couldn't give a fuck what team Ferguson puts out. How about we concentrate on winning our own game first, then we can worry about the other results later.

Sun are claiming they know united line up for the champions league final.

Supposedly neither tevez or berbatov are playing & hes going for the side that beat Arsenal.

So if thats not the complete bs its likely to be, its likely some of the others might actually be playing against hull.

Sun are claiming they know united line up for the champions league final.

Supposedly neither tevez or berbatov are playing & hes going for the side that beat Arsenal.

So if thats not the complete bs its likely to be, its likely some of the others might actually be playing against hull.

So is Fletcher allowed to play or are they just going to use 10 men!? O0

Was just joking. :doh:

Basically, proved that the Sun's assumption probably is/was utter bollocks as you mentioned, seeing how Man Utd can't play "the same team that beat Arsenal".

The front page of the Hull Daily Mail today contains the header 'UP THE VILLA'. They've also got a two-page spread about cheering Villa on, numerous pictures of a guy dressed as a tiger inside Villa Park holding up a sign that reads 'Tigers say...Come on Villa!' and finally, they've got the receptionist at Villa Park to sport a Hull City scarf for a picture.

Well and truly wound me right up, absolutely disgusting 'journalism'. I know they obviously want Villa to win but it's pathetic. Do they not realise that if they win their game, then our result is irrelevant to them anyway?

Cunts.