Will we come straight back up??

Steggy

I worry about next season in the championship. Under Shearer we've only scored in 2 games out of 7, and we've played some really poor teams

If we're in the championship we'll still need to seriously invest. Take away Martins, Beye, Bassong and that team isn't going back up, no chance. Far too many cowards and downright awful players

What will be an absolute travesty will be when Harper gets the No.1 jersey in the Championship, and Krul fucks off and finds himself starting for Chelsea and Holland within 5 years.

If Kinnear comes back then i think we'll be fighting relegation regardless of what division we're in; not only because he's an utterly, utterly terrible manager - but because we won't be able to handle the squad exodus.

If we've got Shearer i can see us doing alright - probably not in the automatic spots but there or thereabouts. If he stays on then relegation will probably work in our favour re: clearing out the wasters/replacing them with younger, hungrier lads.

Most championship teams play the Stoke/Bolton/Blackburn (anything thats had anything remotely to so with fat Sam) way, and that's what we struggle with. Well that and getting raped by sides that can pass the ball and have pace.

Guest Magpiecn

hard to say ,depends on many things, players,manager(hope will not be Kinnear),finance,and of course,the boss

Guest stjamestoon

how about this for a championship team?

Foster

R.Taylor  Kadar  Edgar  Tozer

LuaLua  Geremi  Butt  Donaldson

Ameobi  Carroll  

so to answer your question, no.

That's assuming we make no signings at all, of course.

You dont make signings when you go down mate.. you loose players.

This thread's creator is a bit like an undertaker marching into the intensive care unit proclaiming the patient dead already.

Have a bit of decorum, for fuck's sake. :rant:

The uncertainty factor is so huge that's the most frightening thing. Any scenario is likely to happen.

But as said, we just must. Let's have our fun, score some goals and win some games for a change and get back up please  :sadnod:

Guest Bolton Zulu

I'd like to think that we'd give most Championship teams an anal raping.

Discuss.

About as quick as Forest, or Wednesday, or Leeds, or Southampton, or Charlton, or Norwich. Can you see a trend emerging here?  ;D

Guest michaelfoster

Foster

R.Taylor  Tozer  Edgar  Kadar

Ameobi  Carroll  

Fixed, Kadar can play LB, Tozer is just a CB

I'd like to think that we'd give most Championship teams an anal raping.

Discuss.

About as quick as Forest, or Wednesday, or Leeds, or Southampton, or Charlton, or Norwich. Can you see a trend emerging here?  ;D

Every time you post it's further proof you're a shit WUM?

In short NO While ashley is holding the money,

He will Trouser our parachute payment,

And spend as little as possible.

The rag of a team we have at the moment have no fight in them

And you need to fight your way out of the championship.

Sad days to come maybe even as bad as leeds.  :no:

Foster

R.Taylor  Kadar  Edgar  Tozer

Ameobi  Carroll  

That's assuming we make no signings at all, of course.

You dont make signings when you go down mate.. you loose players.

That's complete bull. Of course you sell your more established players, but of course even when teams go down they buy replacements for those that they've lost. Not always worse quality as well, just less renowned. If they didn't then half the CCC squads would be down to about 16 players ffs.

And another thing, this topic is shit. We aren't down yet and until we are stuff like this is meaningless and isn't helping anything.

Thread needs a poll tbh.

Give it a week.

But I'm interested in seeing how big the doom & gloom is now :(

There shouldn't be any..we ain't gone yet..we've had the doom and gloom for months now...now due to incredibly low standards,we have a chance,though even after yesterday,we shouldn't...lets summon up our collective energy,and the useless cunts might surprise us yet...i'll take a hollow victory any day of the week.