Who do you want to stay? (Not who you think will stay)

Guest firetotheworks

Krul, Beye, S. Taylor, Bassong, Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie, Carroll, Lovenkrands, Lua Lua, Edgar.

Wouldn't complain about any of them being kept, won't shed any tears at all over anybody else leaving who isn't on that list.

If we had those 4 defenders, we would be absolutely solid at the back down there.

Krul, Beye, S. Taylor, Bassong, Enrique, Jonas, Guthrie, Carroll, Lovenkrands, Lua Lua, Edgar.

Wouldn't complain about any of them being kept, won't shed any tears at all over anybody else leaving who isn't on that list.

If we had those 4 defenders, we would be absolutely solid at the back down there.

maybe keeping those 4 should be our priority  :sadnod:

Harper

Beye (CAPTAIN) :clap2:

S Taylor (no chance - he will go to Spurs or Villa)

Carroll

Martins (no chance of him staying though- will go back to Italy)

Shearer must stay and get rid of

Nolan

R Taylor

but unfortunately will keep

Butt

Shola

Someone will come in for the rest of them, there are enough fools in the Premiership.

maybe keeping those 4 should be our priority  :sadnod:

They'd definitely be my priority, with Beye being made club captain and Taylor vice captain.

The rest are either shite or cunts.

Ha ha, that tickled me for some reason. Rarely has the disconnect between supporters and players been so total.

What about Caroll though?

I think he assumed the kids will stay regardless.

Ha ha, that tickled me for some reason. Rarely has the disconnect between supporters and players been so total.

I think he assumed the kids will stay regardless.

Ah. Understood.

Well the younger ones like that I would keep but I am worried that he has had opportunities in the championship and been shite.

The only player i'd be gutted to see go would be Habib. Possibly Jose too, but it's more of an inevitability really.

Always loved Oba to bits, but again - there's no chance in hell he's gonna stay now.

I actually think the likes of Carroll and Guthrie, and Lovenkrands aswell actually, will be really decent assets in the Championship. So i'd be very frustrated if we were to sell any of them on (however the news about Lovenkrands today has left me feeling a bit meh). Jonas would probably piss that league n'all given his insane workrate, but i think it's blatantly obvious from watching him that he's not really fussed about the club anymore - so he can naff off.

Guest firetotheworks

I think out of the players most want to keep Beye is the only real possibility. He seems to love the area and the fans and might not want to uproot again. I'll be gutted when Enrique and Bassong go, but wouldnt blame them, especially Enrique, the way Kinnear treat him was fucking despicable.

Guest firetotheworks

Just Beye, S Taylor and Bassong. The rest can f*** off and never come back, lets not be sentimental....this is the squad that got us relegated while Hull didn't.

:lol: At your avatar.

Guest optimistic nit

Speaks for itself. Feel free to merge this mother.

For me:

Harper

Beye

Taylor

Bassong

Enrique

Duff

Guthrie

Jonas

Martins

Carroll

Ranger

LuaLua

Krul

Edgar

that minus martins, and incloduing ranager is a bit pointless as he hasn't played yet. may as well include vukcic and inham

--------------------Harper

Beue-------Taylor----------Bass----------Jose

Lua---------Guth-----------Bart----------Jonas

-------------Oba-----------Ranger

BENCH

Krul

Kadar

?

Loven

Duff

Butt

Carroll

OUT

Cacapa

Coloccini

Owen

Shola

Nolan

R.Taylor

Geremi

Viduka

Smith

Beye, Taylor (S not R, the latter is fucking terrible), Bassong, Butt, Harper. The rest are a fucking absolute disgrace, as are Ashley, Llambias, and pretty much everyone associated with the club. They can all get to fuck for all I care.

As for the "kids", Carrol is good enough, Kadar by all accounts one to watch, Ranger too.

But lets face it, NUFC were a bunch of stupid cunts, and we could end up stuck with the likes of Duff and Colo because we are run by a buch of absolute cretins.

We are going to be a big scalp for other clubs in the Championship, but it IS our natural environment now. We're shite, and we know we are.

Beye, Taylor, Bassong, Enrique, Guthrie, Carroll.

Harper, R Taylor, Edgar, Butt, Nolan and Lovenkrands fall into the 'useful squad member/rather not have to fanny around replacing them' category... though i can't say i have any real desire to see anyone (other than those first six) in black and white next season.