Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

From .com report...

There was the disturbing sight of Fabricio Coloccini unbelievably swapping shirts with Luis Suarez at half-time - something hopefully not lost on Pardew who reportedly gave his side a rocket at the interval.

Not sure I understand the significance of it, done at full-time it means next to nothing.

From .com report...

There was the disturbing sight of Fabricio Coloccini unbelievably swapping shirts with Luis Suarez at half-time - something hopefully not lost on Pardew who reportedly gave his side a rocket at the interval.

Not sure I understand the significance of it, done at full-time it means next to nothing.

"who reportedly gave his side a rocket " must have had a couple in Williamsons arms if thats the case,swapping shirts at half time seems odd so lets wait for the "LIVERPOOL IN TOON DOUBLE SWOOP" stories next .

Why would you swap shirts at half-time? Just to give them back fifteen minutes later? Seems a bit random.

I'm guessing they wore spares in the second half......

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Why would you swap shirts at half-time? Just to give them back fifteen minutes later? Seems a bit random.

:lol:

Don't they always have 2 shirts each per match?  Occasionally, they have to use the second if they have a blood injury.

Players do swap shirts at half-time.  I think it tends to happen with the big names as other players are always after their shirts.

Wonder if Pardew was on about Coloccini when mentioning new contracts. He named the obvious 3 contracts they are trying to sort out then said he had others but won't name them. Think Colo, Jonas and Simpson have 2 years left. Hopefully he's not on about the people with only one year left other than the obvious. Theres Shola, R.Taylor (i think), Guthrie,  Lovenkrands and Smith. Also got Kadar and Best with a couple of year left as well going by nufc.com

honestly not seen too much football recently, but where do people place Colo in CB's in the league?  objectively

He wouldn't look out of place in a top 4 team, but he probably has more freedom in a team in our position to get forward at times and maybe take risks at the back that make him look good

honestly not seen too much football recently, but where do people place Colo in CB's in the league?  objectively

Could easily play for any of the top four and would look great doing it.

He wouldn't look out of place in a top 4 team, but he probably has more freedom in a team in our position to get forward at times and maybe take risks at the back that make him look good

the little i HAVE seen of him i'm amazed no-one is talking about him going...he is fucking brilliant tbh, looks like a midfielder on the ball

Could easily play for any of the top four and would look great doing it.

see my next post, worries me