Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coloccini-Williamson is an excellent partnership, they've both done terribly well since last January when playing together. Williamson is very harshly judged on here too, everyone wanting to drop him for Sol Campbell every f***ing week. He's earned his place in the team, and should only be removed from the team if injured or if he suffers a loss of form.

???

There were a few mentions after the Wigan game after Campbell had done well when he came on at City and Williamson had a bit of a 'mare for the first N'Zogbia goal, which I think is understandable. Other than that, Williamson has had good backing.

I'm a big fan of Williamson, but I personally think he has looked on the verge a loss of form at times lately (prior to the Sunderland game). He hasn't really dropped any clangers or anything, just a few signs at times that he's looked a bit uncomfortable. Whilst I'm not saying Williamson should be dropped, it's nice that we have someone of Campbell's ability to call upon if needed... and he's fit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Big Willy is sound. Been a few times when he's been caught in possession trying to emulate the Latin Trio, but other than that he's sound. Seems to always be on the right side of playing it 'dirty' (physical, shirt grabbing, etc) and getting away with it in the penalty area, hopefully he stays that side.

The difference between Willy and Colo is simple. Colo is more calm and plays fairer, Willy holds on to shirts of the attackers a lot and will be punished at one time later in the season. However as long as he does get away with it, why not stick with it?

I like both o them, but Colo is clearly the better defender and allround player.

Just have the most amount of confidence in him now, he is a centre back Enrique for me (and I think Enrique is stupidly good).

Except colo has been good today and Enrique has ben below average (for his standards)