Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:thup:

Still remember him being at fault for Cisse's goal at SJP. Hopefully he can make up for it tomorrow  :colo:

Was he? I thought Taylor was the one that lost him.

Pretty sure Coloccini never got out when the ball was cleared and played Cisse onside.

I might be thinking of something different though.

Worse than Boumsong!

Guttless, talentless, clueless mop-haired fuckwit! Here's hoping i'll never have to see him polute one of our team shirts again.

I still LOL at the very first post in this topic!

It proves some players do need a bit of time to adjust to life in the Premiership.

Cheik Tiote on the other hand has hit the ground running.  :celb:

Last time out at St James’ Park, Coloccini left the field with the 40,000 Toon fans singing the now famous Coloccini song.

However, he said: “I hope I can score again, but I would prefer three points and not to score.

“The song is great, it’s very funny and I know what all of the words mean!

“But for me, it’s very emotional, because I understand it and they give me so much confidence.”

:lol:  :colo:

Last time out at St James’ Park, Coloccini left the field with the 40,000 Toon fans singing the now famous Coloccini song.

However, he said: “I hope I can score again, but I would prefer three points and not to score.

“The song is great, it’s very funny and I know what all of the words mean!

“But for me, it’s very emotional, because I understand it and they give me so much confidence.”

:lol:  :colo:

:lol:  :smitten: :colo:

But for me, its very emotional, because I understand it and they give me so much confidence

THATS f***ing EPIC! :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

I wonder if he takes it literally as an offer?

Solid as a rock. Nice to see him getting his fair share of plaudits in the media, too.

That's good  :thup: Who's been praising him, out of interest?

Talksport on the drive back.

Even more surprising. Excellent though, it's about time the 'Coco the Clown' shite started to slip and people began to judge him on just how excellent he's been this season.

His form for the last 12 months has been exceptional. He started off his career here ridiculously badly but, over this last year, i personally haven't seen a centre-back be as consitently assured and comfortable since Woodgate. But i've not seen many decent centre-backs for this club.

Looking every inch a £10m centre-back atm. Williamson works very well with him, too.