Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His form for the last 12 months has been exceptional. He started off his career here ridiculously badly but, over this last year, i personally haven't seen a centre-back be as consitently assured and comfortable since Woodgate. But i've not seen many decent centre-backs for this club.

Looking every inch a £10m centre-back atm. Williamson works very well with him, too.

Not to be overlooked that fact IMO. Both deserve credit for how well they're playing as a partnership so far.

His form for the last 12 months has been exceptional. He started off his career here ridiculously badly but, over this last year, i personally haven't seen a centre-back be as consitently assured and comfortable since Woodgate. But i've not seen many decent centre-backs for this club.

Looking every inch a £10m centre-back atm. Williamson works very well with him, too.

Not to be overlooked that fact IMO. Both deserve credit for how well they're playing as a partnership so far.

:snod:

Unfair to say Colo is outperforming Williamson imo. They're an in-form partnership, and one I wouldn't be looking to split anytime soon. Not for Taylor or Campbell.

Guest Heneage

Not bad a strong CB pairing for a combined £11m.

£4m Williamson? Doubt that very much. They couldn't afford to play him and only paid about £2m themselves didn't they? (Plus Ashley would have never spent that much for him).

I would be shocked if we paid much more than a million, 2 at a push.

Guest Bill Arfa

Whoever spotted Williamson is a hero tbh.. he wasnt even playing when we bought him, and when he came in everybody quite rightly doubted him but hes proved a top signing

I think they've both been quality this season.  Colo is easier on the eye but Williamson should get much more credit as he's matched Colo's performances for the most part.

As I say though, both quality.

Edit- I don't mean more credit than Colo btw, I mean more credit than he's getting.  Just to clear that up.

Guest firetotheworks

Williamson's definitely the unsung hero in our team, but it's probably understandable when you're playing alongside Colo.

Guest Howaythetoon

At one stage of the match, Carroll on the ball deep in our half, who was racing towards the mackem goal on the left all alone like some kind of winger screaming for the ball? Colo!

Coloccini-Williamson is an excellent partnership, they've both done terribly well since last January when playing together. Williamson is very harshly judged on here too, everyone wanting to drop him for Sol Campbell every fucking week. He's earned his place in the team, and should only be removed from the team if injured or if he suffers a loss of form.

We have cried out for a settled CB pairing forever. We now have that in Colo/Willo. Both different, but complement eachother very well. I have watched the way they communicate and cover for eachother - immense. I think the fact that they have different styles is a huge bonus and I do think Colo is benefitting from Williamson's physical style and presence.

Just need Williamson to get curly hair too and we are sorted.

Remember when some shit rag ran a story of Barca wanting to swap Puyol for Saylor. A centre back pairing of  :colo: and  :colo: would've been one heck of a sight.

Coloccini-Williamson is an excellent partnership, they've both done terribly well since last January when playing together. Williamson is very harshly judged on here too, everyone wanting to drop him for Sol Campbell every f***ing week. He's earned his place in the team, and should only be removed from the team if injured or if he suffers a loss of form.

???