Friends/coworkers

oldtype

Oh noes!  Someone said something mean on Facebook.  You're gonna need a bigger pair of balls.

:lol:

Have to agree with Gemmill's sentiments like. You take stick and you give it back when the roles are reversed. When you start taking football-banter so seriously that you would fall-out with someone over it you really need to give yourself a shake tbh.

Went to the cricket at Lords today with a mate from school, surprise surprise he had his Sunderland top on. Beggars belief how much you can celebrate being very slightly less shit than Newcastle for one season out of about 20.

Also had some grief during the Villa game from some southern 'friends' a fellow toon fan had invited. Last time I watch a game with him or his mates, needless to say.

I've never given out any stick to another relegated team, so I'm not standing for any now. Already deleted a number of people from Twitter... the others better watch out!

Went to the cricket at Lords today with a mate from school, surprise surprise he had his Sunderland top on. Beggars belief how much you can celebrate being very slightly less shit than Newcastle for one season out of about 20.

2 of my friends bought Sunderland tops and were going to wear them in the pub yesterday. I decided to watch it at home in the end, thank fuck.

Also had some grief during the Villa game from some southern 'friends' a fellow toon fan had invited. Last time I watch a game with him or his mates, needless to say.

I've never given out any stick to another relegated team, so I'm not standing for any now. Already deleted a number of people from Twitter... the others better watch out!

You sound like you could crush a grape.

2 of my friends bought Sunderland tops and were going to wear them in the pub yesterday. I decided to watch it at home in the end, thank fuck.

What a tremendous waste of money for them.

In a number of ways, actually. :lol:

got to take it, ive got a Makem Bird on my Fb. i give it by the fucking truck load, so now i have to take the shit back. I will simply swallow it and come back stronger,....as we will

Guest Gemmill

Fucking hell, some of you lot on here are ruthless bastards.  Deleting comments from your Facebook wall, removing people as friends from Facebook and Twitter. 

Some cold motherfunkies on here.

Guest stjamestoon

I live in the midlands and watched the game in a pub full of villa fans laughing at our fans crying on the tele, and how shit we were, shouting going down going down! ...:( it hurt

I watched it in Blackpool, was a group of about 10 mackems in the bar aswell, rather than finding somewhere with their match on they stayed and watched ours, was a nightmare.

I work with a few mackems aswell, can't really complain about them being smug, after all we did the same to them on their numerous relegations, got to take the rough with the smooth.

I live in the midlands and watched the game in a pub full of villa fans laughing at our fans crying on the tele, and how s*** we were, shouting going down going down! ...:( it hurt

did you stop to ask them why they weren't at the match ? i know tickets for our end were hard to come by.

I've had nothing but sympathy from Sunderland fans, dickheads and propper supporters. Even had a real dickhead one saying he only feels sorry for Shearer.

It makes it even worse, fucking pitied by Mackems, i went to work expecting shit all day, and there was kleenex and cuddles instead. Urgh.

Guest stjamestoon

I live in the midlands and watched the game in a pub full of villa fans laughing at our fans crying on the tele, and how s*** we were, shouting going down going down! ...:( it hurt

did you stop to ask them why they weren't at the match ? i know tickets for our end were hard to come by.

Had one in the toilet say "have you ever been to newcastle" he had the cheek to say that after he shouted "come on Johnny!!" when it was Agbonlahor who had the ball... what a cunt.

Nothing to do with friends or co workers but i'm watching the premier league darts final live from wembley and a crowd of 6000 are all singing the Cheer up Alan Shearer song!!

Nothing to do with friends or co workers but i'm watching the premier league darts final live from wembley and a crowd of 6000 are all singing the Cheer up Alan Shearer song!!

I hope there's a bomb under all their tables. Fucking cunts.

What is it about Shearer that provokes such scorn?  I can't imagine this happening with Terry, Lampard, Rooney and Gerard in a few years time.

Guest johnson293

What is it about Shearer that provokes such scorn?  I can't imagine this happening with Terry, Lampard, Rooney and Gerard in a few years time.

Think some of it comes from the fact that he publicly turned down the chance to join Man Utd not once, but twice.

Also, the high profile 'Lennon' incident and the 'England' threats after it probably did him no favours at the time, but people have long memories.

Guest Reservoir Mags

I work in Peterlee and coming in this morning I was expecting a hell of a ribbing, but not one of the great unwashed have said a word.  To be fair I admit I have never rubbed their noses in it in the past but expected something at least this morning.  Strange!

Wor lasses dad and her uncle are both Mackem supports (good old Sooth Sheels) and my boss is a Mackem. But they are what I would class as true football fans and haven't even bothered giving me any grief as they know what it feels like. Same with a few of my mates who are also from South Tyneside who are Sunderland fans. There's a mutual respect really as they know it isn't going to stop me going, and it hasn't stopped them going in the past either.

One of my (glory hunting Man U) friends put violin music on his ipod touch and played it as he walked towards me the next morning and then said ''haha ur shit u got relegated, enjoy the Championship and we'll enjoy eing Champions''.

One of my (glory hunting Man U) friends put violin music on his ipod touch and played it as he walked towards me the next morning and then said ''haha ur shit u got relegated, enjoy the Championship and we'll enjoy eing Champions''.

Typical glory hunting cunt/prick/wanker/all 3 from the sounds of it.