Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

We haven't even been relegated for a full 24 hours yet man. :nope:

I can guarantee that all the players have been onto their agents by now.

Or the other way round. I'm not that naive like, but to see a story less than 24 hours after our fate is sealed that has quotes from a player's agent trying to pimp him about really takes the biscuit for me.

I thought they'd at least give it until the bank holiday was over with.

Wonder who else Lovelyhands had solid offers from in January? I'm sure I recall we weren't the only club in for him.

Not saying anyone is surprised, but it's hardly news. His contract was only until the summer and whilst he's been here his agent has probably been speaking to other clubs in case we didn't extend his deal.

I said the other week he's not impressed me anyway.

As just said, I'm not shocked or anything, just cannot believe the story is out - with quotes - within a day of relegation and that it has come from Lovenkrands' agent above anyone else.

No direct quotes from Lovenkrands.

Agent bollocks.

Then we should still fuck him off.

Its up to Lovenkrands to sort his agent out if its not in line with what he is thinking. Shearer needs to show that he wont be fucked around by players nor their agents

I wonder if he's already been told (or given the impression) that he wouldn't be getting kept on?

Would seem strange though, considering he was given a start yesterday in the "biggest game in our Premiership history".

No direct quotes from Lovenkrands.

Agent bollocks.

Then we should still fuck him off.

Its up to Lovenkrands to sort his agent out if its not in line with what he is thinking. Shearer needs to show that he wont be fucked around by players nor their agents

Agents do what they like, they just want the money.

But of course he's going to want to play in the top division, all players do.

Not saying anyone is surprised, but it's hardly news. His contract was only until the summer and whilst he's been here his agent has probably been speaking to other clubs in case we didn't extend his deal.

I said the other week he's not impressed me anyway.

As just said, I'm not shocked or anything, just cannot believe the story is out - with quotes - within a day of relegation and that it has come from Lovenkrands' agent above anyone else.

All those grateful noises when we gave him a chance turned out to be bollocks then. Mercenary cunt.

Sadly, he was one I actually thought might want to stick around and be a first-team player for us next season. Think he'd be very lively played up-front in the Championship alongside a target man.

How naive of me.

Yeah I thought he would have stayed on and done alright in the championship.

If he stayed, he'd probably get played on the wing, where he's shit, instead of up front, where he's decent, so it's no great loss. I think we can probably replace him with a player on 1/3 of the wages that's just as talented.  He's an out of contract 29 year-old journeyman winger.  Again, it's no great loss.  The trimming is going to have to start somewhere anyway...

Guest stjamestoon

Sadly, he was one I actually thought might want to stick around and be a first-team player for us next season. Think he'd be very lively played up-front in the Championship alongside a target man.

How naive of me.

I thought that, shame..fuck him off

We didn't really commit to him when we brought him in did we, so fair enough if he wants away, however I still say agent bollocks, they are cunts every last one of them..

We committed more than anyone else was prepared to at the time, that's why he's here. Not that he's any big loss, I doubt anyone will notice when he's gone.

We didn't really commit to him when we brought him in did we, so fair enough if he wants away, however I still say agent bollocks, they are cunts every last one of them..

We committed more than anyone else was prepared to at the time, that's why he's here. Not that he's any big loss, I doubt anyone will notice when he's gone.

which is probs why hes so keen to start looking for a new job.. unlike the likes of Owen and Viduka he probs dont have the huge fortune to fall back on

which is probs why hes so keen to start looking for a new job.. unlike the likes of Owen and Viduka he probs dont have the huge fortune to fall back on

That's because he's shit.

That's because he's shit.

which is what i was getting at, his contracts up, hes not that good, so makes sense to startlooking for a club as soon as possible