Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Sturridge could have honestly had about ten goals today if he was wearing his shooting boots. Our left side was all over the place defensively, I attribute this more to (R.Taylor having a poor game) and Lovenkrands not being Jonas than him being particularly bad, though. He did OK going forwards.

Sturridge could have honestly had about ten goals today if he was wearing his shooting boots. Our left side was all over the place defensively, I attribute this more to (R.Taylor having a poor game) and Lovenkrands not being Jonas than him being particularly bad, though. He did OK going forwards.

:thup: Why he decided Loven was the best choice to cover Raylor I don't know.

It's like watching Peter N'dluv or whatever he was called, I don't think I've seen him lift his head up once when he's been in possession and as a result has run into blind alleys and conceded possession easily.

Don't even get me started on the lack of work tracking back. pathetic. why start Sameobi at the Council House but not at St James'?

Peter Ndlovu, he plays for Coventry, Ndllllloooooooovvvvvvvvvuu

Think he did quite well today, problem is when he has time and space to hurt the opposition he doesn't really have the pace or cutting edge to exploit it.

He had some nice runs, but with fuck all end product. What's the point of that? Especially when you don't give any type of defensive cover to your atrocious teammate behind you.

Did Ok compared to normal hideous performances on the wing but his indiscipline at times was unforgivable both going forward and backward.

Pards must love his big cock as I've no idea why he started.

Deserves a bit more credit this fella for his contribution against Chelsea. Could have had 3 or 4 assists to his name on another day. (when was the last time we said that about Jonas). The through ball that should have resulted in a sending off was excellent, as was the cross for Ba that Cech just tipped over.

Nobody will ever convince me that two left backs is better than one decent left back and one good winger.

Deserves a bit more credit this fella for his contribution against Chelsea. Could have had 3 or 4 assists to his name on another day. (when was the last time we said that about Jonas). The through ball that should have resulted in a sending off was excellent, as was the cross for Ba that Cech just tipped over.

Nobody will ever convince me that two left backs is better than one decent left back and one good winger.

I agree with your first paragraph, he contributed pretty well. On the second one though, we lost the game 0-3, so I don't think you can argue that leaving Ryan Taylor exposed is better than protecting him.

I think everyone agrees that we should have a LB that doesn't need protection, that's obvious. But we don't.

I agree with your first paragraph, he contributed pretty well. On the second one though, we lost the game 0-3, so I don't think you can argue that leaving Ryan Taylor exposed is better than protecting him.

I think everyone agrees that we should have a LB that doesn't need protection, that's obvious. But we don't.

Hold on a minute, all three goals came from breaks down the right and the last goal was when we were down to 10 men and Taylor was the only defender in defence tbf.