RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

guys, its gut feeling time.....at this very moment, have we finally been sold?

No.  It will happen at the very last minute.  While other clubs are panic buying new players, we will be panic selling the club to the least desirable party still interested.  And we will end up with the Tore Andre Flo of investment consortiums, Chris Houghton in charge, and a farcical squad of O.A.Ps (Butt wearing the arm band), outrageously expensive failures and wholly inexperienced 15 year old academy boys.  The most likely outcome based on the last two years.

Guest nwgeordie

Sky Sport News here in the States reporting the tour of St. James' and the Training Ground. Sounds promising!

guys, its gut feeling time.....at this very moment, have we finally been sold?

No.  It will happen at the very last minute.  While other clubs are panic buying new players, we will be panic selling the club to the least desirable party still interested.  And we will end up with the Tore Andre Flo of investment consortiums, Chris Houghton in charge, and a farcical squad of O.A.Ps (Butt wearing the arm band), outrageously expensive failures and wholly inexperienced 15 year old academy boys.  The most likely outcome based on the last two years.

Not to mention we'll bring Tore Andre Flo out of retirement as our last minute signing.

How could Lambarse show people around a club ground and training complex that's he's only visited 3 times in the last year?

Yeah I'm sure its this door.......****!

Maybe up these apples and pears...no....

Doris where's the ******* conference room!

How could Lambarse show people around a club ground and training complex that's he's only visited 3 times in the last year?

:lol:

Guest toonlass

"Doris can you bring in the tea and custard creams now?"

"No Doris I didn't mean for you to go to the club shop and bring a load of our new away shirts"

For the love of god, lets hope that FF hasn't just relised that he was born there while his parents were on a holiday, for the love of god won't somebody think of the children?

Shame MJ died last week :undecided:

Is it a  "this what you have bought"  Tour,  or a  "this is what you could be owning" type tour.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Arts/Arts_/Pictures/2007/08/13/jimbowen460.jpg

Replace the Ipswitch with Malayasians :)

"Doris can you bring in the tea and custard creams now?"

"No Doris I didn't mean for you to go to the club shop and bring a load of our new away shirts"

:mackems:

nufc.com claiming it is Businessman Ananda Krishnan behind the bid.

Ananda Krishnan shuns public exposure and is known to maintain a low profile for a person of his stature.

We've heard that somewhere before havn't we

nufc.com claiming it is Businessman Ananda Krishnan behind the bid.

He's 71. Knowing us he'll have a heart attack as he's putting pen to paper.

As long as he leaves his $7b wealth to the club in his will, I'm sure we'll cope :)