RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Mantis

Ashley wont be there on Saturday. Expect to read bleeding heart stories on Sunday about 'on Police advice' 'Fans threatening me and my family' etc again.  Make no mistake, it is only you and Lambias we want to see marched along the pier you lying bastard.

Guest Wally_McFool

Are the people who are saying ''he's doing this deliberately'' being serious? I think the most logical explanation is that he's an absolute clueless pleb when it comes to running a footbal club.

We have three proper so called defenders left,  (yes I include Colo in that) yet another one is linked as being sold and you still think that this is not deliberate.

Fuck me!  ;D ;D

Guest BooBoo

During the early summer I dismissed the "Ashley is doing it on purpose" stories as being daft.

Now, i just wonder.....

Are the people who are saying ''he's doing this deliberately'' being serious? I think the most logical explanation is that he's an absolute clueless pleb when it comes to running a footbal club.

He's far too consistent to be doing it by accident. This kind of fuck-up takes careful deliberation.

Guest PsychicMedium

Despite reports saying the club will be taken off the market today, it won't. It will stay on the market until January. Expect an announcement today stating that Joe Kinnear is returning as temporary Manager. I feel he will be in charge until the sale. 2 players inbound before the end of the transfer window with 4 more leaving. Believe me or not.

Toon Army Psychic.

:angel:

Despite reports saying the club will be taken off the market today, it won't. It will stay on the market until January. Expect an announcement today stating that Joe Kinnear is returning as temporary Manager. I feel he will be in charge until the sale. 2 players inbound before the end of the transfer window with 4 more leaving. Believe me or not.

Toon Army Psychic.

uh oh

:lol:

Toon Army Psychic.

How can you put a smiling icon after that?  I think i'm off to buy a Norwich shirt...

Toon Army Psychic.

99.99999% accurate.