RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

That was definately a 'well thats it then pal' handshake from Llambias to Ashley

http://i28.tinypic.com/vq1und.jpg

get it done boys.

Guest The Libertine

"If we're not being sold next week we should give Chris and Colin a go together with us lads" - words from Nolan - Am I reading between the lines too much here?

stick them on the right.

After those crowd shots, I'm convinced this is happening. How could it not?? They're sitting together, laughing, celebrating and rejoicing. Ashley's gave his mate extra time to push a deal through and Moat - being a Geordie - will do everything he can to complete it. Wooohoooo

Guest sicko2ndbest

I cannot believe having seen Moat in between MA and DL that we are not up to page 500 already.

This is the first concrete sign that something is going on , and for me it was very positive

Do we not like positivity :)

will moat have the money to buy players tho he seems to have struggled to get the money

How many chairman buy players out of their own pocket?

I cannot believe having seen Moat in between MA and DL that we are not up to page 500 already.

This is the first concrete sign that something is going on , and for me it was very positive

Just don't think any of us are used to feeling positive about this club. :lol:

what the **** is positivity?

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Ashley talking to Lambias as he shakes his hand - "See, I told you we don't need any more players, in fact, winning 3 - 0 we can obviously afford to sell a few more!" or maybe they were shaking hands on a job well done in getting us in to the Championship?

Great eample, I expect that to be the case!

Based totally on the body language of the situation, I reckon these 2 will sort something out that moves the club forward. Not a clue what that might be but I think they'll compromise a bit until they're all happy with it and we'll get an announcement. Something good's in the pipeline, I can sense it. :)

Wouldn't it be absolutely epic if Moat takes over this week, appoints a new manager, buys up a few players....

...and we play worse than we did with Ashley as owner, Hughton as manager, and a paper-thin squad?