RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ToonBart

I'm not in the know as you know

but I feel that today he will go

moats name will be hailed

and shearer unveilled

on the sky sports 3 o'clock show

Guest Roger Kint

Congrats to you poets, you have finally found a way of stopping me clicking on this thread :facepalm:

Woo hoo!!

Might put one on every thread, that way you could just f*** off!

Try it  :duff:

Guest ToonBart

Sillius soddus was his name

he had an insight on the game

then in a flash the news did stop

cos poor old sillius got the chop!

Guest icemanblue

Sillius soddus was his name

he had an insight on the game

then in a flash the news did stop

cos poor old sillius got the chop!

Aren't you meant to be annoying Homer, or something?

A day late but C.Sale had this to say

Newcastle, a club where you can no longer believe a word they say, insist owner Mike Ashley is still waiting for a genuine bidder to provide proof of the £100million needed.

Yet, the New York charity fund that is bankrolling businessman Geoff Sheard’s consortium is still super confident a deal will be done through Manchester lawyers Halliwells that bypasses official selling agents Seymour Pierce.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1221813/Marcel-Desailly-signs-pundit-ITVs-World-Cup-Champions-League-coverage.html#ixzz0UhZ66HQm

A day late but C.Sale had this to say

Newcastle, a club where you can no longer believe a word they say, insist owner Mike Ashley is still waiting for a genuine bidder to provide proof of the £100million needed.

Yet, the New York charity fund that is bankrolling businessman Geoff Sheard’s consortium is still super confident a deal will be done through Manchester lawyers Halliwells that bypasses official selling agents Seymour Pierce.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1221813/Marcel-Desailly-signs-pundit-ITVs-World-Cup-Champions-League-coverage.html#ixzz0UhZ66HQm

Don't know why but that bit made me think of Big Gay Al in South Park  :hom:

When i win the euromillions the night im gonna lend Moat the other 40 million he needs up front till the end of the season.

Sod that, already thought about it, just get FFS to go 50-50 with you, he has the money and the experience, it wouldn't be a bad thing compared to what we've got.