RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My boyfriend's brother's mate (sounded a lot less tenuous in my head) who works at the club reckons it'll be done & dusted this week to the Profitable Group. Apparently he was serving a meal to "that accountant bloke dealing with the club" who had to leave halfway through for a flight to London.  :lol:

He was drinking £1.00 pints at the time, however, and was rather merry, as well as not being a football fan.  :laugh:

My boyfriend's brother's mate (sounded a lot less tenuous in my head) who works at the club reckons it'll be done & dusted this week to the Profitable Group. Apparently he was serving a meal to "that accountant bloke dealing with the club" who had to leave halfway through for a flight to London.  :lol:

He was drinking £1.00 pints at the time, however, and was rather merry, as well as not being a football fan.  :laugh:

That's that cleared up then, cheers man :thup:

???

That's that cleared up then, cheers man :thup:

???

:razz: Soz. Think it's bollocks myself but thought I'd pass it on. The same guy did tell us about Kinnear being taken ill before the news broke though.

Press conference at 3pm.

Give over?

Shola signing a 20 year deal?

:pow:

Shola will be in his 50s, we'll be on to or 100th owner. The new manager will say, he has great potential, he is strong and you shoud see him in training.  New 5 year deal on the table.

Press conference at 3pm.

Give over?

Shola signing a 20 year deal?

:pow:

Shola will be in his 50s, we'll still have Mike Ashley as owner. Hughton will say, he has great potential, he is strong and you shoud see him in training.  New 5 year deal on the table.

FYP

Press conference at 3pm.

Is that a joke or not?

Where the hell is Dave he doesnt seem to be online?  He must have swine flu or be dead or something.

Hidden his online status probably. Don't think Dave isn't watching, because he is. Lurking in the shadows, waiting to correct that spelling error or put an asterix in the thread title containing a swear word.

Wish he'd clear that bastard question up though. I'm so on edge about this he needs to spell out if it's a joke or not.

Dave was at home browsing page after page and thought "Fuck it...I've got some money kept away...let's do this" He's called the press conference for 3pm and is now on his way to prepare himself which explains why he is offline.

Press conference at 3pm.

Is that a joke or not?

Where the hell is Dave he doesnt seem to be online?  He must have swine flu or be dead or something.

Hidden his online status probably. Don't think Dave isn't watching, because he is. Lurking in the shadows, waiting to correct that spelling error or put an asterix in the thread title containing a swear word.

Wish he'd clear that bastard question up though. I'm so on edge about this he needs to spell out if it's a joke or not.

:laugh:

Dave was at home browsing page after page and thought "Fuck it...I've got some money kept away...let's do this" He's called the press conference for 3pm and is now on his way to prepare himself which explains why he is offline.

He's using all his money to organise a press conference to explain why he's not online? And that's why he's not online? Sounds far-fetched, but it's Dave ...