RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I emailed ArabianBusiness.com about not being able to find info on this bloke and asking for details of where his information came from.  Not much back but I'll post it anyway:

We had the same problems in English but our Arabic staff tracked down the lead on a Persian news website.

Unfortunately no further details about the guy himself but we are working on it. The news agency that the initial Persian copy came from is a bonafide source.

I've just had a look at the news agency. They look like a proper, controlled Iranian news source. Could see the plausibility in no-one except a fluent Arabic (Persian speaking) person being able to read it.

A few select articles are translated over to the English version, hopefully they will do this.

what aload of old fooking bollox, every fooking site is rehashing the same story that came from the Sun.  Lazy fooking journos!

bullsh1t!    :kinnear:

How is that arabian site rehashing the SUN? :lol:

same fooking story mate, written differently,. to avoid plagiarism ofcourse,   the Sun mentions an arab in Dubai,   that fooking iranian website mentions some guy based in UAE which is where Dubai is in.  

same fooking sh1t.  Are you that stupid?

Bollocks, where are the quotes in the sun?  They mention the same name, that's the only similarity.

you really believe any of those quotes from either source?  wake up man!    

Cant you guys see that this is a complete wind up......sirous mahjoob sounds like a glaswegian who has just found out he is being laid off

its a joke iranian coaches and first team.....like Hearts and the lithuanians

another excuse for people to take the piss please stop buying this

oh and Kevin Keegan FFS let the keegan shit go

Really don't want Keegan back though. It would be hell, he'd be under the microscope and the media would be blowing every little incident out of proportion saying he's off imminently. Good manager but just no thanks.

I agree.

Love Keegan don't get me wrong, but Shearer is hungrier, and more comitted to Newcastle than Keegan could be and with proper funds a season blooding himself in the Championship could up his skills as a manager no end.

If Keegan was to come back i'd have no problem with it but certainly not what we need right now.

what aload of old fooking bollox, every fooking site is rehashing the same story that came from the Sun.  Lazy fooking journos!

same fooking story mate, written differently,. to avoid plagiarism ofcourse,   the Sun mentions an arab in Dubai,   that fooking iranian website mentions some guy based in UAE which is where Dubai is in.  

Bollocks, where are the quotes in the sun?  They mention the same name, that's the only similarity.

Right swear filter off, now to get you to quote properly.  O0

Everyone seems to be focussing on the Iranian thing, but the article claims he's based in the UAE. There's every chance that he's just piped up with these bits about Iranian footballers etc because the comments were to an Iranian news agency.

This is if it's not all bollocks of course. :lol:

UAE is a magnet for any Arabic businessman worth his salt. His name though does suggest he is Iranian.

I didn't say I believed any of it, I said that article clearly isn't a rehash of the SUN, do you know what rehash means?  Do you know how to quote properly? :mackems:

Only if he wears green. :thup:

http://www.inqbation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iranian-green-revolution-04-2009.jpg

http://www.sportsrubbish.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iran-soccer-green-wristband-1.jpg

http://www.inqbation.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/iranian-green-revolution-01-2009.jpg

Guest The Libertine

even though it doesnt "get" me (no-script  :aww: ) rick rolling should be a bannable offence. what if someone at work clicks the link and get fired because of it?

wud rather stick with ashley. I dont want us importing iranian players and coaches and before you know it we've got bus loads of iranian fans coming over. FCUK that. We'd be the geordie  ira

Worst post of the millennium.