RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"first to offer >100m will get the club"

So, even at this late stage, not a scintilla of the notion that he might have a duty of care to make sure the club ended up in good hands?

Even Doug Ellis made sure he did that. What a cunt Ashley is.

"first to offer >100m will get the club"

So, even at this late stage, not a scintilla of the notion that he might have a duty of care to make sure the club ended up in good hands?

Even Doug Ellis made sure he did that. What a cunt Ashley is.

Yep, these lot look good and he'll sell it to Bin Laden if he gets an extra mill out of it.

You have to laugh, we the crowds will prob dip to the low 40 thousands now that we are relegated, and the potential new owners have plans to extend the stadium :lol:

Give fat people a 2 for 1 offer then!  Works with Cheeseburgers.

If this is true, how long do you think this will take to complete?

Fuck knows. The 'source' seems pretty certain about there being more news in a couple of days though. ???

If this is true, how long do you think this will take to complete?

Fuck knows. The 'source' seems pretty certain about there being more news in a couple of days though. ???

Thing is if they are serious they don't want to be shooting themselves in the foot by loosing preparation time for the new season.

>>Getting a slight semi<<

wow, sounds too good to happen..

I have good impressions of Steve McMahon.. fair enough, he may be a scouse bastard, but I think he has a good understanding of football.

Most Scousers do.

They know if you're playing it then that's the time to rob your house.

As always, I won't get my hopes up until the deal is done.

We had all of this last year, with a lot of "its almost done" deals being announced almost weekly.

Sounds good tho...

The promising thing is that this group were apparently looking at buying us (or investing) before. You'd therefore imagine they've seen a lot of how the club works and what is going on/wrong already.

That's surely much better than someone we've never heard of deciding to just buy us on a whim like Ashley did.

I am off for a w***

I've just come back from one.

I'm laying in my own cum as we speak

Aye fkn sticky strides, didn't even make it out of the chair or half way through the article.

I am fkn terrified I am going to wake up covered in my own cum and realise it was all just a fkn a wet dream.

I am off for a w***

I've just come back from one.

I'm laying in my own cum as we speak

Aye fkn sticky strides, didn't even make it out of the chair or half way through the article.

Aye well i'll turn them inside out and i'll have a fresh pair for tomorrow