The England Thread

Pilko

Why's it so much easier for the media to criticise a partnership than assert that we've not had a striker capable of showing up when it matters since Lineker - Shearer's '96 an exception?

Lineker?

Yes, Lineker.

whats that about?

Funny, just a couple of days ago Rodgers asked for Sterling not to be put into the Under-21s just yet so that he wouldn't get all arrogant and think he's already made it. :lol:

Wonder if the FA are trying to cap him early so he can't play for Jamaica

My assumption was that all 3 of these players were just bumped up from U21 to fill the squad out. Fairly awful assumption given none of them were in the U21 squad, Lallana is 24 and Livermore is 22.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It appears that if you play for little old Swansea you don't get picked for England, I believe this would have been in the mind of Sinclair when he left and probably why we will end up losing Dyer.

How Campbell was picked ahead of Graham last year was baffling, Britton doesn't get a chance even in friendlies.

Dyer has earned the call so much more than fucking Sterling. Shocking.

Really annoyed and I don't even give a fuck about England. I think it has to do with the Liverpool aspect.

Kelly, Henderson, Sterling, Gerrard, Johnson and Downing. Soon enough you'll start Jack Robinson, Jay Spearing and Shelvey as well. Tragic.