The England Thread

Pilko

Pointless fixture. Utterly pointless. Its of no benefit to England, win lose or draw. Should NEVER play this lot unless its a competitive match in qualifying etc.

They will win this comfortably is my prediction.. they care. The supporters care and the players do.  Not one of ours will give a flying fuck.

I actually am beginning to hate internationals, we are shit :)

Someone just put on facebook 'Would you rather England win the World Cup or the team you support win their respective league?' :yao:

I'd go with my country winning the World Cup. :lol: It's never, ever going to happen, while Newcastle could be bought out by a Man City style maniac owner. :yao:

Joe Hart never makes mistakes. World Class. He'll miss a corner soon but it won't be his fault.

Said it before and i'll say it again but he's terribly overrated but the media will never accept that.

So anything he does must be shifted on to someone else.

Someone just put on facebook 'Would you rather England win the World Cup or the team you support win their respective league?' :yao:

I'd go with my country winning the World Cup. :lol: It's never, ever going to happen, while Newcastle could be bought out by a Man City style maniac owner. :yao:

Soz Decky but the forum would be in meltdown if Mike said this. :lol: