The England Thread

Pilko

Guest palnese

Paddy Power better build a nice car park or a hotel there to make up for that horrible damage they've done to mother nature.

Refuse to believe that's actually real.

Spreading a fake image though is still publicity, and for it then to be confirmed it's not true would almost make PP seem like good guys. :lol:

:lol: People gan mental cos some trees have been cut down? Real or not, there are plenty of places where thousands of trees get cut down every day. I'm sure they didn't just go to an illegal plot of trees, I'm sure whoever owns that area regularly cuts trees down, and the rest of those trees are probably on the chopping block as it is.

Guest palnese

If I thought it was real I would be livid, but it's just a well done fake.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/024/183/500pxShopped.jpg?1318992465

:lol: People gan mental cos some trees have been cut down? Real or not, there are plenty of places where thousands of trees get cut down every day. I'm sure they didn't just go to an illegal plot of trees, I'm sure whoever owns that area regularly cuts trees down, and the rest of those trees are probably on the chopping block as it is.

:lol: I'm pretty sure you know why it'd be a dick thing to do. They know fine well it'll provoke a lot of people.

I know f*** all about photoshopping, but a company isn't going to cut down rainforest for publicity, that would be like something from The Day Today.

Yeah like the world cup being awarded to Qatar!

edit: I'm not sure if it's true or not, i'd guess it might be on flightline for people flying in to see, but could be photoshopped. PP's publicity stunts are pretty tiresome, and the annoying thing is that no matter what response you give they are rubbing their hands with glee.

If it is real then surely it would be on land scheduled to be flattened? You couldn't just chop down a large section of rainforest just for the craic could you? :lol:

This is my assumption. I didn't realise people were actually tetchy about the cutting down of trees, given how much it happens, and how few people I know who refuse to use tree-based products.

Guest palnese

If it is real then surely it would be on land scheduled to be flattened? You couldn't just chop down a large section of rainforest just for the craic could you? :lol:

This is my assumption. I didn't realise people were actually tetchy about the cutting down of trees, given how much it happens, and how few people I know who refuse to use tree-based products.

:lol: :lol:

Like paper? :lol: