The England Thread

Pilko

Guest firetotheworks

Wew, I cared during that match. I can't remember the last time that I truly felt that way about England...maybe Portugal 2004.

Wew, I cared during that match. I can't remember the last time that I truly felt that way about England...maybe Portugal 2004.

Aye, would have been genuinely gutted had those lads not done it tonight. Seem like a good bunch.

Cue a dramatic defeat against Iran to send us home before the postcards.

Also weirdly found myself caring. And even enjoyed it. :o

:thup:

No Terry or Ashley Cole helped

Also weirdly found myself caring. And even enjoyed it. :o

:thup:

No Terry or Ashley Cole helped

Or Gareth Barry. Milner only stank it up for a small time.

Bunch of fair weather fans around here. :lol:

Nah.

Not you, Yorkie. :thup:

:lol: Phew.

Seriously though. I think there's a few who'll never regain the die-hard support they maybe once had, me for one. It's nice to see the team be likeable and genuinely appearing to care for a change, though.

Guest firetotheworks

It helps when you have Baines, Jagiekla, Cahill and Carrick starting and not the trinity of utter cunts, Cole, Terry and Ferdinand.

It helps when you have Baines, Jagiekla, Cahill and Carrick starting and not the trinity of utter cunts, Cole, Terry and Ferdinand.

Cole walks back into this side, like.

Think so too.

It helps when you have Baines, Jagiekla, Cahill and Carrick starting and not the trinity of utter c***s, Cole, Terry and Ferdinand.

Aye for all Baines talents going forward he's still nowhere near Cole defensively and in the end it will matter.