The England Thread

Pilko

Guest YonderStar

Can never be arsed watching England, ..........was Sterling playing? He is well named, the greedy little sod

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Good to see Kane living up to the expectation and I hope to see more from him. As for Carrick and Welbeck, I remembered saying that they should have been in our starting lineup for the WC. They weren't that great last season but they do offer much to the team.

Guest YonderStar

Can never be arsed watching England, ..........was Sterling playing? He is well named, the greedy little sod

Got a goal and an assist.

Thanks, No way was I criticising him as a player btw, he should be one of the first names on Woys team sheet everytime, it's his greed that narks me I know it's a short career blah blah  :tickedoff:

Guest firetotheworks

Still reckon Kane will fade away after this season. Good asset on Spurs' hands though. ££££ for Levy.

I'm of this opinion. Everything about him screams flash in the pan imo.

He'll may well fade away but he's done enough injuries aside this season to ensure he'll be a PL player for pretty much all his career. I still don't quite get it but he's proved me very wrong and I'm genuinely quite pleased for him plus for England it's nice to have the alternate type of striker we've needed for a while to complete a decent and differing forward line.

Crouch is an odd one, one of those players who's managed to carve out a nice career for himself despite never being considered a top drawer striker. 1-in-2 goalscorer for England, 8 consecutive seasons of 11+ goals in all competitions. Kane would have to be considered a success if he had a career on par with Crouch's (though disappointing relative to the promise he's shown this season).

:lol: Miserable watching Newcastle, miserable watching England. The f*** is the point?

On the bright side, you get to watch Altidore in all his glory.

:lol: Hey, can't knock him for his record with the U.S.

:lol: Miserable watching Newcastle, miserable watching England. The f*** is the point?

On the bright side, you get to watch Altidore in all his glory.

:lol: Goal and an assist vs Denmark, baby! AltiSCORE iyam.