The England Thread

Pilko

Guest neesy111

Maybe England should just be like Stoke and fully embrace the long ball and set piece tactics fully. It's where their success all comes from.

I mean look at this mess to end the game? It's embarrassing.

Get Rory Delap called up.

http://www.sportsfile.com/winshare/watermarked-b/Library/SF113/127076.jpg

Ahh, didn't realise. Cheers.

Good job England have their traditional easy group and will wait until the finals before getting embarressed again?

Not really, because then halfway through and after the group we have to hear the usual 'England have found their form, turned the corner, IN-GER-LAND, IN-GER-LAND. Seeing them tipped by every 'pundit' to win the cup, or at least make the semis and all that bollocks.

I'd rather we accepted we were shit than the media keep hyping us after beating shite opposition.

Southgate bloody banging on about experience, the French hardly had any on the pitch and it didn't effect them ffs.

I'm not sure what's more ridiculous - the fact he thinks we should just keep the 'experienced' players, or the fact he didn't name Barry as one of the ones people want out.

Carroll did well considering England made absolutely no effort to get balls into him from wide, pathetic tactics.

Jordan Henderson disappeared up his own arse after five minutes only popping up to foul someone in the second half, the lad is shit.

Good job England have their traditional easy group and will wait until the finals before getting embarressed again?

Not really, because then halfway through and after the group we have to hear the usual 'England have found their form, turned the corner, IN-GER-LAND, IN-GER-LAND. Seeing them tipped by every 'pundit' to win the cup, or at least make the semis and all that bollocks.

I'd rather we accepted we were shit than the media keep hyping us after beating shite opposition.

Sarcasm doesn't come across well when it isn't spoken.