The England Thread

Pilko

Guest gggg

The gameplan is called playing to your strengths

The best thing about England going far into the tournament would be everyone crying into their possession stats and bemoaning the death of football.

Terry McDermott ‏@TerryMac777

6 LFC players in the England squad now, can only bode well for the future.

:troll: Surely?

Terry Mac is a fucking gormless cunt. Achieved absolutely fuck all in life other than being a fucking crawling bastard.

It is luck. Your relying on the other team missing 4 or 5 very good chances, for the one chance that you create. The defensive gameplan does rely on luck.

Football always depends on luck. Very little details often make the difference between winning and losing in the very big games.

Just look at Schweinsteiger's penalty against Chech - great, excellent penalty - that went against the post. Look at Drogba's goal against them - how often will he score a header like that in his whole career? Once? Twice?

You always need luck, luck with your players, luck with the referees, luck with the opponents. That's football, that's life.

The gameplan is called playing to your strengths

The best thing about England going far into the tournament would be everyone crying into their possession stats and bemoaning the death of football.

I'd describe it less playing to supposed strengths and more structuring the team to compensate for the glaring weaknesses, but I agree.

If England bore their way into the quarters it will have been a successful tournament for us.

Just look at Schweinsteiger's penalty against Chech - great, excellent penalty - that went against the post. Look at Drogba's goal against them - how often will he score a header like that in his whole career? Once? Twice?

Drogba's scored a number of headers like that. One in particular sticks out at home in the PL from a Wayne Bridge cross.

Oh, and a penalty that misses the target is excellent? :lol:

It is luck. Your relying on the other team missing 4 or 5 very good chances, for the one chance that you create. The defensive gameplan does rely on luck.

Your mob did well against Denmark yesterday. You'll struggle to get out of Asian qualifying, best swan off back to the safety of Oceania.

Go shove a dingo up your mangina.

This :lol:

He just jelly. Go play Samoa.

We actually play in the Asian Confederation. So you might want to improve your footballing knowledge if your going to have a crack.

Drogba's scored a number of headers like that. One in particular sticks out at home in the PL from a Wayne Bridge cross.

I know that you love Drogba, I know that you could probably find another 5 'great Drogba headers' now and here.

Yes, the penalty missed but it was almost the perfect penalty. I mean, look at Olic's penalty - it wasn't struck precisely enough, wasn't powerfull enough to beat Chech. Schweinsteiger's was really well placed.

Go shove a dingo up your mangina.

This :lol:

He just jelly. Go play Samoa.

We actually play in the Asian Confederation. So you might want to improve your footballing knowledge if your going to have a crack.

Go play Mongolia then.

I know that you love Drogba, I know that you could probably find another 5 'great Drogba headers' now and here.

Yes, the penalty missed but it was almost the perfect penalty. I mean, look at Olic's penalty - it wasn't struck precisely enough, wasn't powerfull enough to beat Chech. Schweinsteiger's was really well placed.

It really wasn't though, that's the point.

So, no bad luck at all for Schweinsteiger in that situation? No good luck for Chelsea in that situation for you then?

Your mob did well against Denmark yesterday. You'll struggle to get out of Asian qualifying, best swan off back to the safety of Oceania.

Ooooo on the defensive.

So, no bad luck at all for Schweinsteiger in that situation? No good luck for Chelsea in that situation for you then?

Plenty - in that a professional footballer of Bastian's quality should be hitting the target, which he didn't. It happens.

Plenty - in that a professional footballer of Bastian's quality should be hitting the target, which he didn't. It happens.

Fair enough then. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Not my fault your team is s***.

Last time we played you we beat you 3-1 in England. Until we play again, you dont have a leg to stand on.

:yao:

Fair enough then. :thup:

:-*

Not my fault your team is s***.

Last time we played you we beat you 3-1 in England. Until we play again, you dont have a leg to stand on.

:yao:

Now look who's on the defensive eh.

Your golden (shower) generation is gone aussie, and the sum result of it was a last 16 place and a friendly win over an England side containing Franny Jeffers and James Beattie.

Can't believe anyone is getting in to an argument with an ozzie about football, especially when defending England who are a shower of shite. We are average at best, they are criminal, the end.