The England Thread

Pilko

England aren't much cop but I just can't see Sweden creating much if anything.

Queue the clueless (not you) English public saying how Ibrahimovic is s**** again.

He looks their only hope. Rest are average at best.

Thats the thing, Ibra is the only one who looks like doing anything.... this is what happens when you put Sunderland players together with AC Milan players :lol:

I know. He just seems to be underrated in this country as he's had a few bad games in the Champions League against English teams.

Yeah i know, he's one of the best forwards in the world for me you dont score and create the goals over many many years he does if your not class.

Unfortunatly as far as creativity goes, most of his career he's had very little help and against the better sides you need more than just Ibra.

The country will call him shit, tbh quite frankly its rubbish but what you going to do.

Impressed with England tbh. The footballing philosophy that Hodgson has attached to the players could see them do quite well in this tournament.

Sweden are garbage mind, one of the worst sides i've seen from them.

I know England will still be average but the team would be so much improved with Rooney back, really missing someone to link things up at the front.

Him, Cole and Hart our best players imho

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66

I assume the 'moyles commentary' red button's purpose is actually to help MI6 identify those people ready for lethal injection?

9:00 PM - 15 Jun 12

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66

I assume the 'moyles commentary' red button's purpose is actually to help MI6 identify those people ready for lethal injection?

Anyone dared to switch on yet? What's it like?

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66

Grim, it's a clever move by BBC to put two people on it that make Lawrenson an attractive alternative.

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66

Gave it a token go but it had a box with them on camera in the corner and I immediately thought fuck that!

Graeme Swann ‏@Swannyg66

Tried it for 2 mins. Moyles was talking about eating chocolate buttons from a plastic cup and Dave talking about Cats and Dogs.